has anyone any info on onkyo thx 9305?

paritosh

hi there,

as i have posted in my previous post in speakers forum, i have decided on tx sr 505 with sks ht 728 combo,

still since i am going to re furnish my home, would like to have no regrets. i am curous about Onkyo's THX 9305 HTiB. i have searched a lot for reviews for it, but could not get any. can any one of you help?

hi there,

as i have posted in my previous post in speakers forum, i have decided on tx sr 505 with sks ht 728 combo,

still since i am going to re furnish my home, would like to have no regrets. i am curous about Onkyo's THX 9305 HTiB. i have searched a lot for reviews for it, but could not get any. can any one of you help?

paritosh, what was the price quoted for 728 and which location?

Thanks
askids

i live in rajkot, gujarat. here, we have only one store selling onkyo products though its quite big and keeps the store loaded with all avrs and speakers as well as other brands marketed in india by onkyo like ma sound, b&w, ea etc.

since it being the only source they quoted 59ks for 728 with 508 avr. i am still to negotiate the price though and i hope to bring it down to around 50ks with wires etc pushed in the deal. the same pkg is available in larger centers for around 42ks (rahul from kolkatta bought the same pkg.... if you check his posts)

i happen to audition this setup today only along with other HTs like dennon 1610 with Jamo A102 and denon 1610 with polk audio RM 6750. onkyo to seems the best VFM option along with a convinient service backup.

all the best....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back