Hathway goes HD in Bangalore??

Hi friends,
I have hathway HD set-top box HDS6300 model & I wish to sync it's remote with my Samsung Ultra HD TV 55" but I have misplaced it's manual...So can someone provide me the soft copy of the manual or the last few pages which has codes to sync TV with the universal remote of this set top box so as to switch ON-OFF TV ?
Thanks in advance..

Hello Guys help me out, recently i have been transfer from pune to Hyderabad, at my pune location i have hathway digital cable connection and i was using HDS6300 Box, i cleared all my dues and bought box to Hyderabad and connected to Hyderabad hathway service and now i have done factory reset because nothing was working, since then i could not able to proceed beyond SYSTEM SETUP ENTRY POINT. whats went wrong any one help me out.

Currently, none of the HD channels have dolby digital plus.
But They are advertising of Dolby Digital Plus relay for HD channels in their website for PVR set top box. will they provide it in near future ? or should I skip Hathway and opt for TATA SKY for Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. Actually I want to avoid DTH and prefered MSO and in my home i already having a Hatheway SD connection.

It is just an advertisement. None of the channels have DD+. I am using PVR since they launched it about 3 years back. No sign of DD+. Go with tata sky if you are looking for DD+. You will also get all the HD channels in tata sky

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back