Hathway goes HD in Bangalore??

The response to change channels has recently increased to 5-6 second. I am using Hathway HD STB from Skyworth HDS6300. Can anyone explain or suggest how to revert to the old 1-2 seconds?

They upgraded the firmware and now it supports 4 digit channel numbers. So if you want to switch to, say channel 366, enter 0366 and it will switch immediately like before.

Absolutely right, Mr. Pai ! And thanks for the prompt response. I wish Hathway informed its subscribers directly so that they do not depend on knowledgeable people like Mr.Pai to be asked for such information.

If, unbeknown to me, there is a publicly accessible source - or even otherwise -
I request Mr. Pai to share it on this thread.

Hi

Need to check here in Mumbai....NEWS X channel suddenly stopped for a week and it has become a pay channel without any intimation to subscribers.

Both the channels are blocked today. You need to subscribe to these channels separately. Totally unethical behavior from Hathway. They removed 2 channels NGC Music HD and NG People HD and replaced them with channels for which you need to subscribe separately.

How did you raise a formal complaint? I want to do the same as well.

I have sent an email to the nodal officer about this unethical behavior from Hathway. As usual Nodal officer never responds.

As per the digitization law, they can't just remove a channel. They need to give 3 weeks notice even that was not done.

Folks,

After the recent STB upgrade of my HD BOX, I am no longer getting Dolby sound. I tried using the Optical out and HDMI out. Nothing seems to work.

Did anyone else face this problem?

I checked with the local operator. He has no clue about the sound mechanics. Only thing he suggests is to flip between PCM and Dolby.

I have connected my STB to my Yamaha receiver. Receiver clearly shows the input as L R only No 5.1 input. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Any news about "Star Gold Select HD" for Hathway ?When are they going to add it OR is it available as A la carte basis ?

Star Sports HD4 is no longer there as broadcaster stopped it.
Sony Rox HD is added on channel 585
Star Sports Select 1 HD and Star Sports Select 2 HD are no longer paid channels now.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back