Headphone recommendation

robin3989

Hello Friends,

Looking to get recommendations on headphones with active noise cancelation within 7 - 8k range. This is for one of my friends, who's more into portable audio gears.

Additionally, there's a question for me on different types of noise cancelation featured in headphones. Eg, Passive and Active noise cancelation.

He's also provided the below product links indicating his interests.

Are these good? Or, is there a well regarded product often recommended in that price range? Budget can be extended upto 10k too, if the product is VFM.

Similarly, recommendations on in-ear type is also fine, provided the product doesn't have harmful effects upon wearing it for longer periods, 4 - 6hrs in a day.

Sennheiser 598/599 closed back versions! Passive Noise Cancellation!
They've got great reviews, but i don't think they fall under 10k. He's not specific about products from well known brands, he even hinted about brands like AKG and TriBit. Aware of these?

Someone in my family is using the JBL BTNC600 for about 9 months now.. quite happy with it
Thanks for the suggestion. Does focal headphones fall below 10k price range?

They've got great reviews, but i don't think they fall under 10k. He's not specific about products from well known brands, he even hinted about brands like AKG and TriBit. Aware of these?

As you would be surely aware, AKG is reputed headphone brand.

Tribit is US based new player specializing in BT speakers. Their BT are kickass, a real bang fo buck. I own one of their BT speakers and happy with it. They are now entering BT Headphone space.

For Sennheisers I mentioned, he can explore preloved route! HD 558/559 should come within his budget.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back