Hello HiFi World!

naveenKHZ

Hi Everyone,
I have been following this forum for quite sometime. I just setup my first basic Hifi with the following. Hope to learn more, tweak more.

WarfeDale Diamond 10.1
Norge 2060
Philips DVD player [basic one with USB]
philips AF-734 TT

I bought the turntable form Balaji, Bangalore, it has RCA out connected to my Amp. Currently it sounds bad, I get mostly vocals, none of the bass are audible. It could be LP problem, I will clean the LPs one of these days and check again.

Cheers
Naveen

Hi Everyone,
I have been following this forum for quite sometime. I just setup my first basic Hifi with the following. Hope to learn more, tweak more.

WarfeDale Diamond 10.1
Norge 2060
Philips DVD player [basic one with USB]
philips AF-734 TT

I bought the turntable form Balaji, Bangalore, it has RCA out connected to my Amp. Currently it sounds bad, I get mostly vocals, none of the bass are audible. It could be LP problem, I will clean the LPs one of these days and check again.

Cheers
Naveen

Hi Naveen, welcome to the forum.
Do you have a Phono input in your Amp.
Whats the cartridge of the TT is it ceramic or Magnetic?

N.Murali

Thanks guys!
@Deepak, Yeah tweaking my first java program :)
@Murali, I am not sure about a phono input, but I connect to the regular aux in. Cartridge is Ceramic. I am also wondering how does the cartridge sing just by itself? yeah I am a complete newbie:)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back