sachinxxy

Heh guys finally I have short listed the following floor standing
Dali concept 6
Polk tsi400
Monitor audio br5

Please help in picking the right one as I need to bring this home this Saturday

Also consider this...KEF IQ5

kef_iq5.jpg

i think you should be asking the same question to yourself which one did you liked listening to the most.

have you auditioned all three ? if you have and are confused go by what your heart say's :) you wont regret.

for kef try getting in touch with ProFX CR park. i am not aware of the price but you can get a better deal depending upon your bargain skill's :)

Hi Sachin,

Monitor Audio BR5 are superior of the lot. I am saying this having experienced all 3 speakers and having owned the Polks and Monitor Audio!

i think you should be asking the same question to yourself which one did you liked listening to the most.

have you auditioned all three ? if you have and are confused go by what your heart say's :) you wont regret.

for kef try getting in touch with ProFX CR park. i am not aware of the price but you can get a better deal depending upon your bargain skill's :)

Which model of kef?
Also can you share address for profx

you can demo @ e-14 Lower Ground FLoor, Chittaranjan Park, New Delhi.

you need to call and enquire about model you want. i am schedule for auditioning R 300 which is a bookshelf(if they are able to source one for me)

Back