Help me make my final decision!

I had listened to Polk RM6750, and they sounded very nice, and clear.
The problem is Wharfedale, Mission and Energy are not available in Kolkata, orleast I couldn't find them.
For the Paradigm, I was quoted 30ks at first time, but I think I can bring it down, but I need to know how much it is sold for else where, so that my bargaining has some basis.
I'm thinking of Yamaha RX-V465 with the paradigm, since I can get it from the same guy, he'll probably make some discounts for me.
Orelse, I'll either go Denon+Polk from ProFX (which I have auditioned and have sounded nice to me), or the Onkyo package.
Atleast I know I have a lot to choose from now, since I'm thinking of spending a max of 45ks.

I had listened to Polk RM6750, and they sounded very nice, and clear.
The problem is Wharfedale, Mission and Energy are not available in Kolkata, orleast I couldn't find them.
For the Paradigm, I was quoted 30ks at first time, but I think I can bring it down, but I need to know how much it is sold for else where, so that my bargaining has some basis.
I'm thinking of Yamaha RX-V465 with the paradigm, since I can get it from the same guy, he'll probably make some discounts for me.
Orelse, I'll either go Denon+Polk from ProFX (which I have auditioned and have sounded nice to me), or the Onkyo package.
Atleast I know I have a lot to choose from now, since I'm thinking of spending a max of 45ks.

Energy is available with Reliance Digital (not sure if kolkata has one).

cool ..i hope our forum was helpful to you..

wharfadale try here

Kolkata: S.K.S. TRADERS (for Wharfedale, Quad, Vanguard, DAC)
31/N/1, Siddhinath Chatterjee Road, Kolkata - 700034.
Tel: (033) 24680789, 9831163529

--------------

yamaha and mission

HARMONY HOUSE
Queens Mansion. 12E Park Street.
Kolkatta
West Bengal
----
033-2229 8004/8373
---------------------

for enrgy just call and see if someone is there in kol
Rivera International Ltd.

Office No 7, 397 A-1B, Mangaldas House,
Naaz Cinema compound, Lamington Road,
Grant Road (E) Mumbai-04
Telephone . +91- 022- 2385 7022 / 2380 0555 / 2380 0777
Email: [email protected]
----

BTW DO NOT BUY WITHOUT LISTENING.

Tell us about your dealer responce and auditions.

cool ..i hope our forum was helpful to you..

wharfadale try here

Kolkata: S.K.S. TRADERS (for Wharfedale, Quad, Vanguard, DAC)
31/N/1, Siddhinath Chatterjee Road, Kolkata - 700034.
Tel: (033) 24680789, 9831163529

--------------

yamaha and mission

HARMONY HOUSE
Queens Mansion. 12E Park Street.
Kolkatta
West Bengal
----
033-2229 8004/8373
---------------------

for enrgy just call and see if someone is there in kol
Rivera International Ltd.

Office No 7, 397 A-1B, Mangaldas House,
Naaz Cinema compound, Lamington Road,
Grant Road (E) Mumbai-04
Telephone . +91- 022- 2385 7022 / 2380 0555 / 2380 0777
Email: [email protected]
----

BTW DO NOT BUY WITHOUT LISTENING.

Tell us about your dealer responce and auditions.

Thanks Hemant, I had been to SKS Traders, but they have stopped the entry level speakers. Wharfedale is not there with them.
Harmony house has Yamaha, but not sure about Mission, have to ask them.
And thank you for the contact for Energy speakers, will call them up enquire.

Hi,

You can try harman kardon HKTS 9,there is a review in the what HIFI,i've heard the sound,its pretty good, check it out or paradigm 70 CT if you want a good bass.

Hi,

I have a Onkyo TX-SR608 and I am in the market for a 5.1. Which one among the major contenders - Klipsch, Polk, HK, Energy, Wharfedale, mission to go for? I had a chance to hear Klipsch, HK and Polk. Klipsch (300 is what I remember the #) and HK (HKTS9) are some thing best but Polk 6750 is also nice. Polk is bringing a new brand - Blackstone - TL1600 in few days and I have to hear that as well before deciding.

Where can I find Energy, Whardedale and mission in bangalore? 6750 is offered at 18K - I assume they may even come down, which is the best price I heard. Klipsch at 33K and HK at 30 is way up. Not sure if other than the branded shops some one else like Reliance is selling these with less margin. Any idea? The only blemish I have heard about Polk is its lack of subwoofer depth. But not every one says that or even I didn't felt it that bad.

Thanks in advance!
Anish

Hi,

I have a Onkyo TX-SR608 and I am in the market for a 5.1. Which one among the major contenders - Klipsch, Polk, HK, Energy, Wharfedale, mission to go for? I had a chance to hear Klipsch, HK and Polk. Klipsch (300 is what I remember the #) and HK (HKTS9) are some thing best but Polk 6750 is also nice. Polk is bringing a new brand - Blackstone - TL1600 in few days and I have to hear that as well before deciding.

Where can I find Energy, Whardedale and mission in bangalore? 6750 is offered at 18K - I assume they may even come down, which is the best price I heard. Klipsch at 33K and HK at 30 is way up. Not sure if other than the branded shops some one else like Reliance is selling these with less margin. Any idea? The only blemish I have heard about Polk is its lack of subwoofer depth. But not every one says that or even I didn't felt it that bad.

Thanks in advance!
Anish

Try audition Paradigm cinema CT 110, PSB , Deftech procinema 800/600, Qacoustics and Klipsch HDT 1000 .

You can find energy (Reliance digital)
Wharfedale (Vector systems/Total sounds)
Mission (Musicranch)

HTH
Kittu

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back