help me to bild

sbhokray

hi friends
i am planning to bild a HDPC
to put it in my HD room
i will b using this HDPC to just play movies and music and some times for watching photos and for skype calls
no gaims plz
after talking to some computer shops they told me to go with
dl-ahd1s-k
digilite board
wich comes with HDMI port
will it be helpfull for my setup?
i will be connecting this HDPC to my 1080p projector and to my yamaha rx667 amp
waiting for your support
wishes
Suman Bhokray

hi friends
to put it in my HD room
i will b using this HDPC to just play movies and music and some times for watching photos and for skype calls
no gaims plz
dl-ahd1s-k
digilite board
waiting for your support
wishes
Suman Bhokray

Dear Frnd,

If the purpose is only for HTPC purpose and no multitasking or multimedia works, then E350 is the way 2 go. The digilite board is very competitive priced. pair it with 4Gb ram and u r ready to go !!!, Add as much hdd as u want.:eek:hyeah:

If u need to do some other work besides the HTPC work then go for G620 and gigabyte mobo, cost will be about2k high, but it will be more than enough for all day 2 day multi tasking.

Happy hunting BRO !!!:)

hi friends
to put it in my HD room
no gaims plz
dl-ahd1s-k
digilite board
waiting for your support
wishes
Suman Bhokray

Please do not do SMS style writing here. You can use full words and not cut them short like 'bild', 'plz' and 'wich'.

am so sorry about my mistakes in writeing it is because am totaly blind and most of the blinds have the problum with the spelings because v dont look at the words while reading we just listen and write it may be the reason y we dont remember the spelings anyways am sorry i will try not to do any mistakes from now and thank you so much for the info i will check out e350 today will it suppport 7.1 audio?
Please do not do SMS style writing here. You can use full words and not cut them short like 'bild', 'plz' and 'wich'.

Fusion E350 is a great option for HTPC. I built one using Gigabyte E350N USB3 mobo. It supports 7.1 HD audio and plays HD videos easily. The digilite mobo is a low cost one and should do the work. What is your budget for htpc?

i am planning it under 10k
i will just put os on the HDPC i will me using my USB drives to store and play movies
Fusion E350 is a great option for HTPC. I built one using Gigabyte E350N USB3 mobo. It supports 7.1 HD audio and plays HD videos easily. The digilite mobo is a low cost one and should do the work. What is your budget for htpc?

The digilite mobo is under 5K. Add a 4GB DDR3 RAM for 1.25K and an HTPC cabinet and you can assemble HTPC for less than 10K. You can install openelec on a pendrive as the media player. It is based on xbmc.

here in hyderabad it is costing me around 4k will i get 7.1 audio out put with this mobo?
The digilite mobo is under 5K. Add a 4GB DDR3 RAM for 1.25K and an HTPC cabinet and you can assemble HTPC for less than 10K. You can install openelec on a pendrive as the media player. It is based on xbmc.

am so sorry about my mistakes in writeing it is because am totaly blind and most of the blinds have the problum with the spelings because v dont look at the words while reading we just listen and write it may be the reason y we dont remember the spelings anyways am sorry i will try not to do any mistakes from now and thank you so much for the info i will check out e350 today will it suppport 7.1 audio?

Please accept my profuse apologies for commenting on your mistakes without knowing the background. I am humbled and very very proud to have a member like you on HFV. You are showing interest in building a HTPC and asking questions and posting on a forum like HFV speaks volumes of your passion and interest despite the odds.

Please continue to post on this forum and there are many members who are most helpful in addressing your questions.

Regards

Not your mistake as such Anilva. Even I had thought same . Never imagined that someone like OP would be accessing the forum . Hats off to OP. I am confused about one thing though, is OP trying to build HTPC or music PC? Guys please forgive for asking this question but is there special screen or anything like that which helps visually heavily impaired people to enjoy visuals of a movie? I hope technology is advanced enough to do so.

My pranams for your courage. You can operate a computer is an ennobling thought.
I will suggest a Raspberry Pi, a complete computer on a board, a credit card sized board, and costs 2800 rupees from Kits 'n spares. It has an HDMI out put and two USB ports.
Actually it is only 25 dollars if you can get it from the US. Only draw back is that it is not provided with a case, a cabinet. But any small plastic box can be used as a casing for this complete computer. The OS is Linux and is to be loaded on a SD card for which a separate slot is provided.
Shopping.kitsnspares.com
Regards
vg

ODROID-X is a better complete computer on a board. But no indian dealers. It costs 129 dollars and the following company accepts foreign orders online. ODROID :: Hardkernel
Samsung Exynos4412 Cortex-A9 Quad Core 1.4Ghz with 1MB L2 cache

Not your mistake as such Anilva. Even I had thought same . Never imagined that someone like OP would be accessing the forum . Hats off to OP. I am confused about one thing though, is OP trying to build HTPC or music PC? Guys please forgive for asking this question but is there special screen or anything like that which helps visually heavily impaired people to enjoy visuals of a movie? I hope technology is advanced enough to do so.
I guess his father, mother, brother, sister, friends will watch movies in the HT room built by him.

hi friends
let me clear every thing now
yes i am totaly blind but i love watching movies
in my case watching is listening
am interested in electronics
and music is my love
by the way am not new to HFV am here long back plz check out this link
http://www.hifivision.com/home-theater/18669-my-hd-room-project.html
yes the screen is for my family
thats ok friends no sorry needed
some times it happens unknowingly
wishes
Suman Bhokray

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back