Help needed for Speaker Cables from UK or US..

Tartan is owned by BJC but its for large or bulk requests.

"Chinese-made" : where do you think monoprice cables are coming from :) Don't sweat as many bad products that come from there a no. of high quality ones come out too.

I am thinking you should go to bluejeans (vs. jeens as it could be a fake site)

35 ft is a lot of cable, how long is your draw? I would look to keep the cables as short as reasonably possible.

Friends quick question on HDMI cable :

I am unable to buy the HDMI Cable I liked from monoprice ( 24 AWG silver plated one) as the same is out of stock.

I found another one on bluejeens.com which is => "Tartan Cable 24 AWG HDMI Cables: (Chinese-made, 24 AWG Tinned Copper, CL2 rated)"

Does anyone know how these will be for 35feet length ? ( I intend to connect my AVR to my PJ using this one).. if any users / owners can share their experiance then that will be very helpful.

Regards,
Naren

This one's description says " with ethernet " I had actually seen this one but dint feel confident to buy it as i was sure as to why do some cables are with ethernet and most arent on monoprice... do i need with ethernet or without if i am only going to use it to connect my PJ with my AVR ?

Regards,
Naren

This one's description says " with ethernet " I had actually seen this one but dint feel confident to buy it as i was sure as to why do some cables are with ethernet and most arent on monoprice... do i need with ethernet or without if i am only going to use it to connect my PJ with my AVR ?

Regards,
Naren

You surely don't NEED the one with ethernet, but neither would it hurt any way. And as the price is the same, I would just get one WITH ethernet :). But if you still prefer the one without, I think that one is available too now.

Friends,

I got the delivery of my Bluejeens 12AWG speaker wire, in Mumbai yesterday and I am going to connect only front and Center speakers with my AVR for now since i am yet to find appropriate wall mounts/shelves for my rears.

My speakers are placed very close to AVR so the distance between my front speakers and AVR will be about 7 feet, now my qeustions are :

1) the Distance from fronts to AVR and Center to AVR is different. I have heard that still we should use same length of wire for Center ( as we use for fronts i.e if fronts are 7 feet and center is at 2 feet still i should use 7 feet wire for center) is that correct? or i can use shorter wire for center channel?

2) although the distance between fronts and AVR is 7 feet now, later i may change the placement of speakers and it might be about 10-12 feet from AVR. So for this reason I guess I should keep 12 feet wire not itsself now the additional 5 feet wire may look bad so If I round up the excess wire ( i.e just like how a bundle of wire comes in rounds) will that impact sound quality ?

Thanks for your help in advance guys and hope to hear some good suggestions on this soon coz I am planning to connect my speakers tomorrow :)

Regards,
Naren

Last edited:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back