Help Needed, i am new and confused.

ExumaTheObeahMan

First of all i have zero experience with speakers. Only speakers i have had experience of listening is the generic intex stereo speakers. And my knowledge of pre amp, power amp, integrated amp, dac, cables, subwoofers, is bare minimum. I know the basics but i don't understand the nuances.
Now i want to build a stereo system for exclusively listening to music.
Right now I'm planning to buy a pair of good passive BS speakers under ₹10k. And for the time being buy an cheap amplifier just to get those BS running until i save for a good amp and then pre amp and the a subwoofer. And so on.

Now I'm thinking of buying a pair of Dayton B652 Air for ₹8,600/- so first suggestion i need is what amplifier would be ample to power these. I would like to spend ₹5k at max for the amplifier. By this time i would have completed my stereo setup for the time being. My only expectation at this time would be that this system atleast sound at par with intexs'. If this setup sounded like those (just louder) i would be a happy customer.

Now in this price range and expectation range if you have a different suggestion i would love to change my mind. Thanks.

First of all i have zero experience with speakers. Only speakers i have had experience of listening is the generic intex stereo speakers. And my knowledge of pre amp, power amp, integrated amp, dac, cables, subwoofers, is bare minimum. I know the basics but i don't understand the nuances.
Now i want to build a stereo system for exclusively listening to music.
Right now I'm planning to buy a pair of good passive BS speakers under ₹10k. And for the time being buy an cheap amplifier just to get those BS running until i save for a good amp and then pre amp and the a subwoofer. And so on.

Now I'm thinking of buying a pair of Dayton B652 Air for ₹8,600/- so first suggestion i need is what amplifier would be ample to power these. I would like to spend ₹5k at max for the amplifier. By this time i would have completed my stereo setup for the time being. My only expectation at this time would be that this system atleast sound at par with intexs'. If this setup sounded like those (just louder) i would be a happy customer.

Now in this price range and expectation range if you have a different suggestion i would love to change my mind. Thanks.
Buying an expensive speaker will not solve the issue.
Even a less expensive speaker with good design sounds excellant. Only you need quality parts and speaker cabinet with proper bass alignment

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back