Help needed to choose between Panasonic TH-P50S60D and Samsung 51f5500!

Which is more suitable for day light viewing or with lights on? Panasonic s60 or samsung 5500? Which one has high reflection?

I don't need 3d so which Tv has better Pq?

Do panasonic give 3 yr warranty for plasmas?

both tvs have high reflections....there is no AR filter on them....but if you could control the room lighting the s60 is a very good choice....deeper blacks ,well saturated colours,better SD,brighter when compared to the sammy 5500....take a demo and decide....

both tvs have high reflections....there is no AR filter on them....but if you could control the room lighting the s60 is a very good choice....deeper blacks ,well saturated colours,better SD,brighter when compared to the sammy 5500....take a demo and decide....

Thanks zouresh. I thought one may be less reflective than the other but since you are saying both are highly reflective, it is a major drawback for me otherwise would have gone for plasma. My first option now is 50e6 and if it becomes unavailable or if they don't give 3 yrs warranty then I have to consider either s60 or Samsung 5500.waiting for new year offer and warranty.

Last edited:
i dont think there would be a new year offer. If it comes you will be lucky, target the next big local festival or 26th January for purchases, i am sure some new offers would come out then. But there is no guarantee if stocks would be available and at what price. As they would launch new models next year. Pricing also has been going up. Post Diwali there has been another 10k increase in the TV i bought.

Last edited:
Thanks zouresh. I thought one may be less reflective than the other but since you are saying both are highly reflective, it is a major drawback for me otherwise would have gone for plasma. My first option now is 50e6 and if it becomes unavailable or if they don't give 3 yrs warranty then I have to consider either s60 or Samsung 5500.waiting for new year offer and warranty.

s60 is slightly less reflective than the 5500....actually images look very rich on a plasma when compared to any led....so if you could control the lighting i would suggest you go for a plasma....and the s60 is a very good choice....

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back