Help required from Vinylheads!

Malvai,
I will buy a cart alignment gear once i buy a better TT.
I haven't thought of what i will upgrade to. I know one thing, it has to give me good VFM.
Regards
Vasu

Hey Vasu,
The Project are the BEST vfm!

You know, you would have so loved the TT I sold to sid. It was pure vfm. I had used it only for 3-4 months. had not even broken-in the cartridge. Then I saw the Clearaudio Ambient. Went mad and bought it! (Am happy I did!)

But the fact is that I bought the Project 2Xperience for 83k. And sid got a superb 'like new' piece (due to my madness) for just 57k!

Now that's double value! Coz, to begin with the Project 2Xp is very reasonable for the MRP. And this low price made it very much more so!

Look out for a deal like that....

Malvai, I believe Sid has spoken for the Musical Surroundings Phonomena I have for sale in Delhi. Unless, he tells me otherwise, it has found a worthy new home and I'm VERY happy where it's going.

But if it's still available, someone please GRAB THIS thing. If it doesn't find a good home in India, I'm going to have my mother bring it back which will be unfortunate. This is a quality piece of gear that was my reference for a looooong time and it sounds DAMN good guys. This thing is wayyyyyyy more adjustable than even the Nighthawk that I like so much. It can easily help you find a good cartridge and then you can work on optimizing the sound.

Just wanted to put that out there. Selling for JUST over half price and the unit is flawless. Good deal, fantastic unit...it will NOT let you down. I sent it to India for a reason....I want it to make someone VERY happy there. A quality preowned equipment market is almost non-existent in India.

Hey Vasu,
The Project are the BEST vfm!

You know, you would have so loved the TT I sold to sid. It was pure vfm. I had used it only for 3-4 months. had not even broken-in the cartridge. Then I saw the Clearaudio Ambient. Went mad and bought it! (Am happy I did!)

But the fact is that I bought the Project 2Xperience for 83k. And sid got a superb 'like new' piece (due to my madness) for just 57k!

Now that's double value! Coz, to begin with the Project 2Xp is very reasonable for the MRP. And this low price made it very much more so!

Look out for a deal like that....

**Correction
I got it for 52k from you.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back