help to choose between yamaha yht 294 and onkyo rt3300

krishnasrs

yesterday i saw in vijay sales mumbai yamaha yht 294 home theater system. The performance was good. Also i saw in ezone onkyo rt 3300 . The difference is subwoofer. onkyo has passive subwoofer. Also both the places do not have enclosed place listing to the system. there were lot of backgroud noise.

so pl help me choosing the good system. My living room size is around 18' x 22' and i am already having 46" LCD TV.

Pl guide.

yesterday i saw in vijay sales mumbai yamaha yht 294 home theater system. The performance was good. Also i saw in ezone onkyo rt 3300 . The difference is subwoofer. onkyo has passive subwoofer. Also both the places do not have enclosed place listing to the system. there were lot of backgroud noise.

so pl help me choosing the good system. My living room size is around 18' x 22' and i am already having 46" LCD TV.

Pl guide.

Yamaha does not decode HD audio
Also mass market yamaha HT speakers are bad ,onkyos should be better
also check that Onkyo 3300 is replace also in many places you get it bundled with BD player

cool there is upgrade 3304 or 3400 or something like..now note that sub is non upgradable as amp does not have sub out - please recheck - there are no of threads on these onkyoes ,so check that.
also there are packages like BD player +Onkyo @ 25 or 27 or 30 K ,check these too.
and remember vijay Sales may not be lowest cost destination
BTw whr u r located in mumbai?

i checked 3305 and 3300 at reliance digital and hypercity. finally i decided on 3300 after listening . also they incl. samsung BD player in the bundle for 25k. Thanks for the hint.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back