Here come the Panasonic OLED's...

They had an Ad in the paper, the 55inch for 2.3 and the 65inch for 3.7,
but they do not have them on display yet at any of the stores.

Found out yesterday that they expect them in stores next week....suspense, kya?
Also went & checked out the 65" LG C8 yesterday - its a beast! And the offers are pretty good too.
But I will prefer to wait for the Panasonic.

They had an Ad in the paper, the 55inch for 2.3 and the 65inch for 3.7,
but they do not have them on display yet at any of the stores.

3.7L for 65inch will be way high than LG C8 where dealers are quoting ard 2.3L.. plus one pana dealer in delhi says they will only be available post diwali.. strange.. with all the ads on tv these days.

Which model?

No clue. I was already mesmerized by Sony OLED A8F, and Panasonic didn't look that good and looked more like LG C8. So I didn't ask.

However, if someone is in the market to buy, more testing should be done with the same action movie clip on all brands before finalizing one. Sony's prices are too high compared to LG and Panasonic. And Panasonic may be better than LG based on some expert reviews on YouTube.

No clue. I was already mesmerized by Sony OLED A8F, and Panasonic didn't look that good and looked more like LG C8. So I didn't ask.

However, if someone is in the market to buy, more testing should be done with the same action movie clip on all brands before finalizing one. Sony's prices are too high compared to LG and Panasonic. And Panasonic may be better than LG based on some expert reviews on YouTube.

In Hyd, AF8 is quoted 1.7L with finance. Can come down to 1.65 easily. it is inline with the panasonic OLED pricing.
LG prices are in a different world.

Bought the Pana OLED 65 inch FZ1000D. Final damage 2.6 less 8k cb on cc. Super happy with it so far - the colours are incredible.

That is great Viki. How are low resolution videos on youtube? What about stutter on slow panning shots?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back