Hey Everybody

hasnainkhorakiwala

Well am interested in buying speakers and amp ( something with a lot of muscle, good bass as well ). Please suggest, have already checked out Bose Acoustimass 5 and then POLK Tower speakers with a DENON AMP . Frankly I`m confused My budget is 70K.

Hi Has,

Welcome to the forum.

Forget Bose. Polk is good only for HT according to experts here. I think you should check the Marantz amps like the PM 7001 or 7003 along with Wharfedale Diamond 9.6 towers in your budget. Search around the forum for both the components. You will get a lot of info.

cheers,
sri

Bose or polk

Thanks man.... I`m a novice dunno nothing bout these systems so what do you suggest i should Look for, U mean i can actually buy these from this site or elsewhere.

Thanks man.... I`m a novice dunno nothing bout these systems so what do you suggest i should Look for, U mean i can actually buy these from this site or elsewhere.

Hi,

People really HAVE a lot of disposable income here, I mean, this Forum members.

70 K budget!!!!! wow.... I had to virtually wait half my lifetime to be able to empty 50 k from my pockets for my recently procured HT set-up.

My frank suggestion, if it does not offend you ..... if the set-up is JUST for Western classical, Pop, Rock, Instrumental .... then opt for Norge (both for Amp and Speakers .... check Norge Audio) ELSE, if you can make it to Delhi, then, Lyrita tube Amps + Amity Speakers.

Norge should be within 40 K and Lyrita within 60-65 K.

MY 2 CENTS .............

Ashok

(Now, don't ask me as to why I had settled for 'firang' system myself ... reason .... DID NOT go through this site seriously, thats why)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back