HIFI dealers in CHENNAI.

timtom

Mods: If there are any existing threads on this, place add the below info at appropriate threads.

Friends,

Dealers to check for in CHENNAI for speakers, amplifiers and other accessories.

1. Volumate - Home Entertainment Solutions
2. The Audio People
3. Grand Cinema | We furnish your thoughts on Home entertainment experience
4. ProFX CHennai
5. Welcome To Decibel, a Leader in Home Entertainment Solutions | decibel - the art of sound | Home Theatre, Hi-Fi, Custom Installation, High End Audio, Multi Zone Installers Chennai, India
6. Torvin - Products | Accessories
7. AutoNode Best Car Stereo Home Entertainment Shop Chennai
8. Audio craft/ Craftel
9. Cressida AV Zone
10. :: Vipul Audio Tech ::
11. Cinema Focus
12. Rebhin Systems
13. http://www.fendaaudio.com/index.html
14. http://hometheatersolutions.in
15. Http://cinebels.com

Dealer experience

1. Volumate - Owner Harwin is very friendly. It has a large treated room as well a big non treated living room for audition which can give a home like experience.
2. Decibel - THe place to be in. Owner Raghu is very well informed and he and his staff are very customer friendly.
3. Grand Cinema - The staff is very friendly though the audition room can be a bit disappointing as there is very little gap between TV and seating location.
4. Vipul Audio Tech - Owner Praveen is very well informed and ready to audition all the products.
5. THe Audio People - Friendly staff mainly marketing Monitor Audio products though there are other products on display.
6. PRO FX - Most disappointing of the lot. Not only uninformative and non-technical staff they were not willing to audition the products in display like the KEF bookshelf speaker which was not auditioned for no apparent reason though I asked for it.

Audition experience can be found at : http://www.hifivision.com/my-audio-video-setup/55695-b-w-685-s2-marantz-sr-5008-a.html

This is an excellent guys. I am moving to Chennai and was looking at who can help me install my projector in Chennai. Cressida seems be the closest , I am planning to move to Kottivakkam. Can you let me know if they are good or if I have any other alternatives ?

Thanks guys !

Rajithkumar,
I am planning to buy Dali Zensor 5 and the exact other speakers? Can you tell how much was the quote and how much was the final deal.

anyone has had any experience at grand cinema in kodambakkam? planning on getting the dalis from them, had a better experience compared to vipul audio

Bought Wharfedle bookshelf couple of years ago from them...got for a good deal , doesn't have much collections to audition...but they can arrange a visit to customer place, if they have installed your spec..... The owner is friendly and helpful.

Friends,

I want to buy a turntable.Where can I audition in Chennai?I had visited Pro FX.But they are not receptive.Please help.

Thanking you,
pksnathan

Bumping up the old thread as I couldnt find any other thread related to dealers in Chennai... Anyone had any experience with Volumate ? They have opened a new branch in OMR which is close to my home. Want to know expert's opinion :)
Also, please recommend some other dealers as well so that I can go and audition. May be I might get a good deal.

Bumping up the old thread as I couldnt find any other thread related to dealers in Chennai... Anyone had any experience with Volumate ? They have opened a new branch in OMR which is close to my home. Want to know expert's opinion :)
Also, please recommend some other dealers as well so that I can go and audition. May be I might get a good deal.
Volumate OMR only by appointment. You will get a warm response only if you quote a fancy budget :D

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back