Hisense U7H to launch in India during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale

I connected it to my Amazon Firestick 4K Max. It got delivered upfront and got time to set it up. Picture quality is good, not too bright but enough brightness to view picture. 4K and FHD content looks good. Sound is also good enough for my room. Connected to my QAcoustics via Optical cable and output is too low. I had to crank it up to -10db for decent sound. Need to change the optical cable and try again. I will post some images soon.

Never open the box without the installation team.
If the TV panel is cracked, or physically damaged, you will have a hard time replacing it.
I had the unit inspected at the time of delivery for damages and they left the unit flat on my couch. Didn't wanted to leave it like that so installed the stand

Any tv reviewers in your recommendation outside India? You said you're testing a tv or something. Do you put out reviews?

U7H and U8H in the US are both VA. I believe it’s just the Europe and India variant which might be IPS. Also the US variant is 1500 nits. This one is 500!!!

Forget about good blacks in IPS unless it’s miniLED with 1000+ zones.

Edit: just to be clear the 75” U8H is IPS, 65 and below are VA in US
In South Africa too. Long story short they ate selling the downgraded version of both the TVs everywhere except the US

I agree that there's almost no Indian reviewer whose reviews can be trusted when it comes to TVs.
But adding to the problem is manufacturers releasing different panels with different features for the same model number across different regions. Essentially it comes down to the Indian U7H being completely unique to India, and we can't base our purchase decision on any objective review now.
If you say, fine I'll trust my eyes and physically see the TVs at stores, one more thing I noticed stores doing is playing DTH content on some brand TVs and 4K HDR demo content on other brands (mainly big 3) and in general pushing buyers towards the big 3. Maybe they get better commissions on them, so can't trust them as well.
There is one youtube channel called "techbeez" they have decent TV reviews. Definitely worth checking it out

There is one youtube channel called "techbeez" they have decent TV reviews. Definitely worth checking it out
Absolutely not. I remember her discrediting another YouTuber for counting zones wrongly, then counted the zones wrong just after that live on video.

She thinks she’s good because she has experience. But in reality she just eyeballs things and most of her comparisons are in bad lighting which makes no sense.

Digit India is the only Indian TV reviewer I consider half decent.

Techiebeez is as good as a joke, Digit is the closest to being of international standards. Nothing else if you care about objective numbers; relative and subjective opinions are not worth considering imo unless the reference is actually a reference monitor which none of the Indian reviewers own (including Digit)

Absolutely not. I remember her discrediting another YouTuber for counting zones wrongly, then counted the zones wrong just after that live on video.

She thinks she’s good because she has experience. But in reality she just eyeballs things and most of her comparisons are in bad lighting which makes no sense.

Digit India is the only Indian TV reviewer I consider half decent.
My favorite is Digit.in . Their TV reviews were the best no doubt it. But they have done barely any reviews this year. I dont know what happened but it sucks. too bad

Does anyone have any suggestion for a good 65inch TV for under 1 lakh? My main priority will be picture quality. And a bit of gaming. Will be buying for a big living room

I think Hisense U7H is not android OS right ? That is why they are giving Amazon Firestick along with TV. correct me If I am wrong.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back