Hisense U7H to launch in India during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale

I agree that there's almost no Indian reviewer whose reviews can be trusted when it comes to TVs.
But adding to the problem is manufacturers releasing different panels with different features for the same model number across different regions. Essentially it comes down to the Indian U7H being completely unique to India, and we can't base our purchase decision on any objective review now.
If you say, fine I'll trust my eyes and physically see the TVs at stores, one more thing I noticed stores doing is playing DTH content on some brand TVs and 4K HDR demo content on other brands (mainly big 3) and in general pushing buyers towards the big 3. Maybe they get better commissions on them, so can't trust them as well.

I trust techiebeez india(stopped being good since she hide the real peak brightness of Thompson QLED) and digit.in(dead for 9 months) everyone else seems to be too stupid they just read the specs sheet nothing else

same question. I'm confused between U6G, VU Glo Led and U7H
Go with GLO LED or U6G
Indian version of U7H is one of the worst tv ever only reason you would want is if you have a RTX 4090 to run 4k 120hz games on it
But also you loose picture quality by a lot
I would say it’s not worth the sacrifice

VU has 2.1 hdmi n an excellent speaker and it’s cheaper and has light sensor
Drawback no FALD, lower brightness, over saturated Colors(most people like those in natural Color but I don’t)

U6G has FALD, better brightness, bit better natural Colors
But hdmi 2.0 only and costs more than vu

I recommend you to play around with the settings and set it according to your liking. If you need a guide, use the below calibration. https://www.rtings.com/tv/learn/how-to-calibrate-your-tv
Bought the U7H from Amazon. Still playing around with it, works well for PS5 4K@120hz. Value proposition so far.
Sell the ps5 get a old pc with gtx1660super or Gtx 1070 or above
Gamers nexus proved even a 1060 beats the crap out of ps5 on all settings

I was in a search for TV a long time, had zeroed down on LG C2 55"
But with frequent work travelling and soon moving out scenario made me rethink, investing in OLED did not make sense to me.

Pulled the trigger for U7H 55" variant.

First impressions are really good, now I moved from 1st Gen Mi TV 4 55". So this is still a big move.
You need to play around with the settings to get things right or the brightness will cause overblown whites.

For now I have the following settings:
Brightness: 48-50
Contrast: 38
All Noise and MEMC things turned off.
I have turned on the light senor.

Playing on Xbox Series X is fun now, super smooth! Loving the TV so far.
Some people complained of bleeding corners or so, but I haven't noticed anything as of now.

Only grip is the bad bad bad Vidaa OS! I can't even think how did they ship this TV such an OS!

Happy to answer any questions as I am too still exploring this TV.

I was in a search for TV a long time, had zeroed down on LG C2 55"
But with frequent work travelling and soon moving out scenario made me rethink, investing in OLED did not make sense to me.

Pulled the trigger for U7H 55" variant.

First impressions are really good, now I moved from 1st Gen Mi TV 4 55". So this is still a big move.
You need to play around with the settings to get things right or the brightness will cause overblown whites.

For now I have the following settings:
Brightness: 48-50
Contrast: 38
All Noise and MEMC things turned off.
I have turned on the light senor.

Playing on Xbox Series X is fun now, super smooth! Loving the TV so far.
Some people complained of bleeding corners or so, but I haven't noticed anything as of now.

Only grip is the bad bad bad Vidaa OS! I can't even think how did they ship this TV such an OS!

Happy to answer any questions as I am too still exploring this TV.
I was reading reviews and there seem to be a excessive / huge number of 1 star reviews, specially regarding Indian model. Why is that? Did you see the large number of negative reviews before purchasing? If yes, what was your thought?

I was reading reviews and there seem to be a excessive / huge number of 1 star reviews, specially regarding Indian model. Why is that? Did you see the large number of negative reviews before purchasing? If yes, what was your thought?

guess what, my happiness was short lived!

I have returned the TV! it was such bad experience, following are fee reasons why:
  • Turning on 120hz mode on my Xbox caused the whole screen to turn yellow and got 4 blue colored U in between! keeping the TV switched off for sometime would fix this but later popped again!
  • Everytime inputs or content type changed between HDR SDR or Dolby vision the color would change to warm! from standard automatically. checked all settings and even tried reset!
  • The whole OS is laggy and buggy, I thought i could live with it but damn I wouldn’t even touch this! forget the OS, the menus are laggy and the response time is bad.
  • TV has different gray colorness, forgot what it is called. But great was uneven.

I couldn’t stay with this TV with a peace of mind. The reason I bought this TV was for Xbox beinf primary reason and that was not justified by the way TV behaved.

With all this drama, returned the TV and got a C2 55 inch!

I have returned the TV! it was such bad experience, following are fee reasons why:
  • Turning on 120hz mode on my Xbox caused the whole screen to turn yellow and got 4 blue colored U in between! keeping the TV switched off for sometime would fix this but later popped again!
  • Everytime inputs or content type changed between HDR SDR or Dolby vision the color would change to warm! from standard automatically. checked all settings and even tried reset!
  • The whole OS is laggy and buggy, I thought i could live with it but damn I wouldn’t even touch this! forget the OS, the menus are laggy and the response time is bad.
  • TV has different gray colorness, forgot what it is called. But great was uneven.

I couldn’t stay with this TV with a peace of mind. The reason I bought this TV was for Xbox beinf primary reason and that was not justified by the way TV behaved.

I see, thanks for your reply and I wish you a peaceful journey with your C2.
Small question: are you not afraid of burn-in of C2?

That's right.
US version have VA panel.
Don't know why they do this. Maybe ips is cheaper or maybe the average customer cares more about viewing angle than shallow contrast.
Last year's U6G is still a good option without 120hz refresh rate.
IPS is costlier panel, its very color accurate. Hi end VA panel are good though they require very precise color processing. Something that Hisense lacks.

Sell the ps5 get a old pc with gtx1660super or Gtx 1070 or above
Gamers nexus proved even a 1060 beats the crap out of ps5 on all settings

Thats not believable. Gtx 1070 is very old. I used that GPU 5 years back. In that video gamer nexus is comparing the PS5 to gtx 1080 and PS5 is sligthly ahead in max frame rates in few games than the 1080.
Also I agree PS5 isnt capable of doing 4k 120 hz. Its does 120 fps in multiplayer at lower resolution than 4k. I cant do 4k 120hz in demanding games with an rtx 3080 5800x and 32 gb of ram. Only multiplayer games like fornite, cs go and apex legends. Most of which are potato looking by todays standard give high fps at 4k.

Last edited:
Techiebeez is as good as a joke, Digit is the closest to being of international standards. Nothing else if you care about objective numbers; relative and subjective opinions are not worth considering imo unless the reference is actually a reference monitor which none of the Indian reviewers own (including Digit)
I agree the Techiebeez lady has poor understand of picture processing. She just sees two thing contrast ratio and brightness. Give her a bright VA panel and she think its the best thing in the world. She doesnt give attention to picture processing, motion or color accuracy. Her opinion is more toward what she prefers. She absolutely hates IPS panel one big negative sign.

As Indian channel I think Vineet Malhotra is good. Digit is ofcourse better but their reviews are a bit bland. Its like they dont care about budget audience and its logical given the brand digit is. However Vineet reviews thing with passion. He doesnt check TV color calibration but he understand it takes more than brightness to make a good picture. The TVs he likes are more inline with what professional reviwer like digital trends and HDTV test prefer. Though hes not very technical but his preference is more unbiased and accurate.

Last edited:
Can anyone update me whats the brightness for Hisense U7H. I am thinking of getting this as a PC monitor. If it can do HDR 600 it more than enough for me.

Thanks for confirming. These chinese brands are mostly shit.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back