AV deals from amazon/flipkart.

Girias salesperson contacted me telling they have 10k cashback and good discounts on 1l plus TVs esp x90j. I'm waiting for diwali, but if someone is in a rush do checkout the independence day offers. Sbi running something on reliance digital as well.

Something other than TVs :)
Though I must be the unluckiest person with 3 conked out TVs. I am afraid to buy any tv now. :(
Crucial 1tb mx500 ssd on amazon for 9979 before discounts. Seems like a good deal.
I bought mime for a effective price of Rs 8880!

Though I must be the unluckiest person with 3 conked out TVs. I am afraid to buy any tv now. :(
Either there's too much Salty Breeze from the beach, or you need some Vasthu Shanti :p ha ha! - I am told Electronics are connected with Mercury.
3 consecutive tvs conked?
Did you place a night vision camera to ascertain no 'grudge' scenario is taking place? :D
Kerala Mallu version of Grudge! .. haha ! now thats a movie script idea waiting to happen :p

Update: @gurujee - You cant just laugh, you must use your Cat Siddhis & night vision to find & fix this Poltergeist :p

Very funny guys! :)
Till one of you ends up on tje wrong side of a dead screen!
Frankly I am looking for a reliable tv. No frills no her Dolby vision HDMI 2.1 etc. Just as long as the damn thing keeps working!!!!!

Very funny guys! :)
Till one of you ends up on tje wrong side of a dead screen!
Frankly I am looking for a reliable tv. No frills no her Dolby vision HDMI 2.1 etc. Just as long as the damn thing keeps working!!!!!
Only way to come out alive with such luck... Humor.

But seriously, can you outline the following:
Your TV Brand. model, purchase / install dates and KAPUT dates + Location.

Im actually curious if the location has excess corrosion? I know folks whose mumbai beach facing flats = Electronics mess up fast = Sand / Salt on circuit boards = Cant keep windows open for long. There goes the incentive to be BEACH FACING.

Anyway here goes :
All three are Panasonic crt, plasma and plasma.
Please don't judge me now guys. Tx29p150x, x30d and s10d. First one new and the other two pre owned.
Best TV I have ever seen is the crt. X30d lived for 3 years and last one 6 months.

Anyway here goes :
All three are Panasonic crt, plasma and plasma.
Please don't judge me now guys. Tx29p150x, x30d and s10d. First one new and the other two pre owned.
Best TV I have ever seen is the crt. X30d lived for 3 years and last one 6 months.
CRT!! what a time it was, wonderful :)

This CRT was the top of the line. 100hrtz progressive scanning upro 1080i and 720p with 30 w RMS speakers and built in subwoofer Here comes the clincher! Only TV weighed 63 kg. Packing was 7 kg. Total 70 kg. Programming remote to operate dvd player teletext etc. My baby!!! Year bought 2001.
No other tv Sony Philips etc came near it!! It could kill Sony and Philips etc just by looks and performance was to die for.

Limited-time deal: Sony Bravia 139 cm (55 inches) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED Google TV KD-55X80AJ (Black) (2021 Model) | with Alexa Compatibility https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0918T1SDK/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_glt_fabc_dl_0V32T5P9DDGC7QHTW2NH

Any idea how this at 79k compares with the similar priced Frame 55”. Someone looking to buy today. Thanks!
Pros against Frame
+Has Dolby Vision
+Better viewing angles due to IPS
+Cheaper at your quoted price compared to Frame

Cons
-Refresh rate is lesser than Frame 55(Guess Frame clocks at 120Hz while this is 50/60 Hz) and lesser even compared to X80J(Motionflow 100 vs 200)
- Has IPS panel so contrast ratio is poorer
- 20W compared to 40W audio on frame
- Doesnt have art mode/ambient mode like the sammy

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back