Amazon India launched largest online music store

Last edited:
Re: Amazon India Launches its Music Store...

If they offer rebook standard in flac format that will be awesome! I don't want the pain of ripping CDs.

--G0bble

A thread is already there for this.

Well, I never saw it in the first place, but thanks for the link.

Though, I feel that this thread is at the correct forum which is "Music", as we are talking about the Music Store at Amazon.

Well, the Mods can delete this thread if its been violated any rules as such.

Well, I never saw it in the first place, but thanks for the link.

Though, I feel that this thread is at the correct forum which is "Music", as we are talking about the Music Store at Amazon.

Well, the Mods can delete this thread if its been violated any rules as such.

Perhaps the Mods can merge this thread with the other one! :)

That way all comments can be preserved.......

Amazon India, launches today, its Music Store online. Claims to have numerous audio cd's from various genres.

Most of the audio cd's have discounts on them. Worth checking.

Indian Music search shows 35,314 results.
International Music search shows 4,38,953 results.

Rest at... Amazon.in: Buy Music CDs, MP3, DVDs Online at Low Prices in India | India Music, Devotional, Bollywood Music CDs Online

I visited the website yesterday after I read your post. I found a number of CDs that I wanted as supplements of my LPs. I ordered from two of the sellers listed there and I'm happy to inform you that my order was executed and shipped by evening yesterday itself!

Turned out that one of the sellers from whom I have been buying my music regularly since the last few years were quite miffed with me for ordering through Amazon. I had to mollify them by explaining that I was just trying out the website and that I wasn't walking out on them!!! :eek:hyeah:

I happy because I will be able to compare prices from various sellers like flipkart, rhythmhouse etc and buy with the excellent service backup from Amazon.
cart2india has been quite notorious in their pricing even on ebay earlier.

Good one. Useful one.

Spam bot or real?

^^ Beat this ...

The Rise & Fall Of Paramount Records, Volume One ................ 53,300 .....:D :D

Comments below the amazon listing are awesome!

I happy because I will be able to compare prices from various sellers like flipkart, rhythmhouse etc and buy with the excellent service backup from Amazon.
cart2india has been quite notorious in their pricing even on ebay earlier.

I prefer to call cartoonIndia than cart2India.

I have ordered one CD, and got it delivered less than 40 hours from Mumbai. Looks like their Amazon Bangalore fulfilling center is still not active.

Last edited:
^^ Beat this ...

There is always a sorting option (Price.. High to Low) :D

cd_zpseaa6401e.jpg

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back