Hisense U7H to launch in India during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale

Bought the U7H from Amazon. Still playing around with it, works well for PS5 4K@120hz. Value proposition so far.
Need your review man, wanted to buy a 65" U7H for my parents. Is this TV decent and how is its performance so far ? And is this model Amazon exclusive or can be bought from offline stores as well ?

U7H ADS Panel vs Sony X80J Please on the CC as this is a Columbian video. Here you can see that U7H is able to beat mid range Sony and Samsung TVs (there is a comparo with Q80A in the description link below).

U7H ADS Panel Columbian Review This is the best U7H review I can find. But your experience is very important to me. Is this TV a dependable one. All they watch is DTH and Occasionally OTT movies. But I don't want to notice any motion blur or niggles that I faced with VU premium TVs in the past. Hoping that this is a good panel.

Need your review man, wanted to buy a 65" U7H for my parents. Is this TV decent and how is its performance so far ? And is this model Amazon exclusive or can be bought from offline stores as well ?

U7H ADS Panel vs Sony X80J Please on the CC as this is a Columbian video. Here you can see that U7H is able to beat mid range Sony and Samsung TVs (there is a comparo with Q80A in the description link below).

U7H ADS Panel Columbian Review This is the best U7H review I can find. But your experience is very important to me. Is this TV a dependable one. All they watch is DTH and Occasionally OTT movies. But I don't want to notice any motion blur or niggles that I faced with VU premium TVs in the past. Hoping that this is a good panel.
I would take my words back. After seeing this comparision Videos between U7H and X74K. I would forever refrain from Chinese Crap TVs that being dumped in India.
U7H vs X74K and Vu Masterpiece Glow vs X80K

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back