Hisense U7H to launch in India during Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale

Bought the U7H from Amazon. Still playing around with it, works well for PS5 4K@120hz. Value proposition so far.
Need your review man, wanted to buy a 65" U7H for my parents. Is this TV decent and how is its performance so far ? And is this model Amazon exclusive or can be bought from offline stores as well ?

U7H ADS Panel vs Sony X80J Please on the CC as this is a Columbian video. Here you can see that U7H is able to beat mid range Sony and Samsung TVs (there is a comparo with Q80A in the description link below).

U7H ADS Panel Columbian Review This is the best U7H review I can find. But your experience is very important to me. Is this TV a dependable one. All they watch is DTH and Occasionally OTT movies. But I don't want to notice any motion blur or niggles that I faced with VU premium TVs in the past. Hoping that this is a good panel.

Need your review man, wanted to buy a 65" U7H for my parents. Is this TV decent and how is its performance so far ? And is this model Amazon exclusive or can be bought from offline stores as well ?

U7H ADS Panel vs Sony X80J Please on the CC as this is a Columbian video. Here you can see that U7H is able to beat mid range Sony and Samsung TVs (there is a comparo with Q80A in the description link below).

U7H ADS Panel Columbian Review This is the best U7H review I can find. But your experience is very important to me. Is this TV a dependable one. All they watch is DTH and Occasionally OTT movies. But I don't want to notice any motion blur or niggles that I faced with VU premium TVs in the past. Hoping that this is a good panel.
I would take my words back. After seeing this comparision Videos between U7H and X74K. I would forever refrain from Chinese Crap TVs that being dumped in India.
U7H vs X74K and Vu Masterpiece Glow vs X80K

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back