Home theater sound system under 50K

noblejose

Hi All,
I'm in search of a good HTiB / OR {AVR+satellite+Sub} for my home use.

I have recently bought a 48 inch 3D LED TV - Samsung 48H6400 :yahoo:
Main usage is Movies from Blu Ray, HDD, etc and some HD Channels, and little music - rarely.

Audio I'm considering:
1. Yamaha YHT-299 (heard its already discontinued)
2. Yamaha YHT-2910 - around 40K
3. Denon AVR + Boston Accoustics 5.1 (Came to know from one of this forum, don't know exact model numbers)

Blu Ray Player:
Samsung BD-H6500 (almost finalized - not bought yet)

Experts suggestions please!
I'm excited to have my HT setup asap!

Thanks,
Noble

Please do not post the same question in every subforum you can find.
asking the question once will get you answers, have patience!!

Hi All,
I'm in search of a good HTiB / OR {AVR+satellite+Sub} for my home use.

I have recently bought a 48 inch 3D LED TV - Samsung 48H6400 :yahoo:
Main usage is Movies from Blu Ray, HDD, etc and some HD Channels, and little music - rarely.

Audio I'm considering:
1. Yamaha YHT-299 (heard its already discontinued)
2. Yamaha YHT-2910 - around 40K
3. Denon AVR + Boston Accoustics 5.1 (Came to know from one of this forum, don't know exact model numbers)

Blu Ray Player:
Samsung BD-H6500 (almost finalized - not bought yet)

Experts suggestions please!
I'm excited to have my HT setup asap!

Thanks,
Noble

Hey,

The yamaha yht-299 is a good balanced HTS and provides options for future upgrades. Availibility is an issue. The 2910 is almost similar to the 299 but comes in a at a premium.

The denon + BA combo is really good.

But my advice would be what every other member on this forum will advice... Audition, audition, audition. What sounds good to one may sound bad to another. So listen to the systems you have in mind and then decide :)

Please search in the forum under 'what should I buy' section, AFAIK there are numerous posts asking the same question. Just have a little patience to spend time on the forum reading individual threads. Hope this helps.

All the best!

Just have a little patience to spend time on the forum reading individual threads. Hope this helps.
BNYoqy

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back