Home Theatre below 25k - Group Buy

Not really interested in your bedroom activities. I asked because I live close to (not too close) CR park as well, but I was a part of this group buy as you see. Also I asked because I had called up this dealer and he was not ready to reduce the price from 25k.
Well I'm not sure what "where do u put up" means:lol:
Anyways, I too was told 25k by that dealer. But I haggled a lot. He was first asking for 24k+1k(for installation). I got that down to 23.5k(23+.5 for installation). So I suggest you persist with him, he'll surely give in :D
And he has the stock available right now with him. No booking, no nothing. Just walk into the showroom, audition, haggle, and take it away. Took me almost 2 hours to do all this.
Also, apart from this charge(23.5) I may have have too pay for the extra speaker wire that might come into picture and no optical is provided so maybe that too.

Well I'm not sure what "where do u put up" means:lol:
Anyways, I too was told 25k by that dealer. But I haggled a lot. He was first asking for 24k+1k(for installation). I got that down to 23.5k(23+.5 for installation). So I suggest you persist with him, he'll surely give in :D
And he has the stock available right now with him. No booking, no nothing. Just walk into the showroom, audition, haggle, and take it away. Took me almost 2 hours to do all this.
Also, apart from this charge(23.5) I may have have too pay for the extra speaker wire that might come into picture and no optical is provided so maybe that too.

Hey Guys,

I got the deal in 24K (System + Installation + HDMI Cable + Coax Cable). I hope thats a good deal. But had spend 1500 more on thick copper wires (55rs/mtr) which is supposed to increase the audio quality.

Its a good system for a normal sized room (140 sq.ft.), value for money.
Now a days I m facing problem while playing MKVs via WDLive, which are in AAC (5.1 or digital) codec. Anyone knows about good FREE AAC to AC3 coverter?

Looks like its season of falling prices and immediate delivery. Well I hope to receive my set next week. Till then wishing all the owners Happy Listening!

Ok, finally the loooooooooooooooongggg wait came to an end!!!

Finally got to pick up my Onkyo HTIB 3300 :yahoo:.

Thanks to Sushant for arranging this deal. I was the last one to finish the race and mark this group buy as a successful one. Thanks again Sushant :clapping:

Had bought in the following cables before hand - Optical, Coaxial, HDMI. Connected all the 5 speakers and the subwoofer.

Following devices are connected to it as of now - Tatasky+ (Optical), Coaxial (DVD), WDTV Live (HDMI).

FM antenna is connected but the reception is not that great - owing to the place I reside - it is extreme end of Gurgaon.

Initial impressions - Happy to hear the surround effect - the Red D for dolby did glow for WDTV Live - couple of movies and the DVD player.

Have to focus back on some official work - will create a seperate thread for Onkyo Owners to key in their reviews and include one from my end as well.

Good idea. I am commutig from Delhi to gurgaon and back daily. Maybe i can join the party too someday.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Great. I too bought Onkyo 3300 in Chennai for 25K.In addition, I got a LG Blu ray player free.(Yet to be delivered by the dealer). I own a AC Ryan Mini HD and have connected to the Onkyo receiver. Figuring out how to set up the audio and get the maximum effect.

There is a difference in 3300 vs 3305. 3305 fronts are visibly smaller then the 3300/3400. Should check out the Onkyo website before picking this up. I picked up a 3400 for 24K yesterday and though I love for what it has to offer but would have liked something even better by spending a bit extra. It can do everything other then playing "Good" music.

Also sub feels pretty light to me. Would have liked a heavier sub as this actually moves when audio is played on higher volumes. You should audition more satallite systems before making a call on the Onkyo.

Also sub feels pretty light to me. Would have liked a heavier sub as this actually moves when audio is played on higher volumes.
Put the Subwoofer on a 1ft X 1.25ft rubber mat (not on the supplied rubber discs). That would solve the moving/rattling as well give you better & tighter bass. You will notice the difference immediately.

The rubber mat sounds like a good experiment.

I found a difference in the clarity/tightness of the 3400's sub by moving it from a somewhat congested corner of the room to a more open location.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back