Hot deals in Dubai ??

Thanks Suri,
What i thought of seeing your post, you could have asked for 2Camels:) to make the thread funny!! Missed it:)

Thanks for your wishes and I believe i am not going to gain anything(popularity) of taking my photograph at the highest floor of Burj Dubai if at all they allow...

Hi All,

Actually Tom cruise was on top of Burj Khalifa Building for his latest film shoot. Pls. enjoy the snaps taken

Prakash

Attachments

• Tom 1.jpg
    Tom 1.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 121
  • tom2.jpg
    tom2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 120
  • tom3.jpg
    tom3.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 120
  • tom4.jpg
    tom4.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 120
  • tom5.jpg
    tom5.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 121
Hi Srini:)
Thanks for the visit and the time spend together.
If any of our fellow members here in this forum needs any info from here, I am happy to help them as time permits.
Thanks and see u soon Srini :)

Hi Srinisunder,

13. Don't miss Desert safari and belly dance.

Other than this only Malls and Malls every where nothing much
Anymore details ... let me know

Finally don't forget to purchase Glentwich ( 12 years) single Malt whisky in the Dubai Duty Free

Happy shopping..!!!!

Prakash

Dear Mr.Prakash,

It is nice talking to you when in dubai and missed the meeting....

Pick of all during the visit is heart pumping amazing Desert Safari /beautiful Belly Dance /skilled Tanura dance which is one of the best I have enjoyed... 15 Minutes of non-stop Tanura dance which is one of the amazing skilled performance and beat the belly dance into pieces.

Yes I got the Glentwich single malt whiskey added with set of colorful wine and my favorite Vodka..:licklips:

Last edited:
Hi Srini,

Thanks & nice talking to you too. Next time we should meet and discuss about AV and visit my set up. Meanwhile if any assisatance required from Dubai if I am available ( usually will be in business tour) I am happy to extend. Thought you should have taken a snap on top of Burjkhalifa in my reply( Just joking)

To-day is week-end here as you know and we will come to office after 1st 2011

So wish you and all our fellow members A....

A Year Of Health And Happiness!

A Year Of Wealth And Wisdom!

A Year Of Peace And Prosperity!

A Year Of Glee And Glow!

And also A Year Of Love And Laughter

HAPPY NEW YEAR
-

Kind regards

Prakash

If you are willing for Denon you can get the basic model with all the 3D capab/DTS-HD/TruHD for around 20K... But decent model is costing in Denon will be around 25K to 30K.

Onkyo is cheaper there, but preferred to buy in India with warranty due to some problems indicated by members.

Marantz is a good buy with reasonable price tag.

Since I prefer Movie/Music(60:40) I may lean towards Denon. Not sure how Yamaha A/V receivers would compete with Denon. Are they equally good for music and movie?

Pertaining to Onkyo, I looked at TX-NR608...For movies, its good. It costs around 40k+ in chennai. I mean, the best price.

Again thanks for your willingness, I'll stay in touch...

Thanks,
Sunil

Hi Guys,

I would like to record my thanks to our dear member and friend Srinisundar for getting me a digital camera (Canon IXUS 130) from Dubai.He was particular in getting me the Camera with the exact features i wanted and was constantly in touch with me.As i have already told in this thread it needs a big heart to help the fellow members and Srini definitely has it.:clapping:

cheers,
sri

Hi Srini:)
Thanks for the visit and the time spend together.
If any of our fellow members here in this forum needs any info from here, I am happy to help them as time permits.
Thanks and see u soon Srini :)

Thanks Dr.Anil for your offer to all Hifi Members to spend your valuable time :clapping:

Hi Guys,

I would like to record my thanks to our dear member and friend Srinisundar for getting me a digital camera (Canon IXUS 130) from Dubai.He was particular in getting me the Camera with the exact features i wanted and was constantly in touch with me.As i have already told in this thread it needs a big heart to help the fellow members and Srini definitely has it.:clapping:

cheers,
sri

Dear Sridhar Sir,

The camera space occupied only my top packet of my Jerkin... I believe most of the members requirement is saturated in this year or they are just waiting for the next year release keeping the cash ready..So not much request for me..

Wishing you and all our Hifivision Members to have a Great Year 2011:yahoo:

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for your wishes. Let me also wish you,your family and all our forum friends here a great musical and entertaining 2011. May all our friends here get whatever gadgets they are craving for in the New Year.

cheers,
sri

Hi, i am new to this forum. was looking for a plasma/lcd from dubai and came across this thread.

i will be leaving dubai tommorrow and have only 15 hrs to buy a 37/42 inch lcd/plasma..
my budget is is less than 25,000 rupees as only this much is not taxable in india.

could you please suggest me a tv.. i am looking for either panasonic or sony.

thanks!!
salluks

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back