Hot deals in Dubai ??

srinisundar

I have planned this weekend to visit Dubai...

Members in Dubai can indicate any Hot deals around there in LED TV/ AV Receiver/Bookshelf speaker ? For my friend have to purchase an Amazon kindle: anybody has seen there selling in shops?

Also kindly indicate some good electronic shops and malls to visit which generally give good discount without much bargaining:)

Chennai members if have any requirement(electronics) kindly PM me with product/price to be bargained/available place...Will try to bring as much as possible.

Last edited:
Sri,

There are rare people like you who are willing to help fellow members that too in such a great way.

V.

Srini, that is very nice of you.. why only chennai members why not bangalore it aint that far ...:p just kidding... Members from chennai golden offer here for you guys:licklips:.. and Members from Dubai please post the deals and point to some good links about offers in Dubai...... :)

I have planned this weekend to visit Dubai...

Members in Dubai can indicate any Hot deals around there in LED TV/ AV Receiver/Bookshelf speaker ? For my friend have to purchase an Amazon kindle: anybody has seen there selling in shops?

Also kindly indicate some good electronic shops and malls to visit which generally give good discount without much bargaining:)

Chennai members if have any requirement(electronics) kindly PM me with product/price to be bargained/available place...Will try to bring as much as possible.

I wouldn't mind a few BISCUITS - [IMG2]http://i54.tinypic.com/w6p1dg.jpg[/IMG2]:lol:

hi all

I have lived for about 7 years in Al Ain which is part of UAE. My experience is best time to buy is just after the shopping festival, say Mid January when they have surplus stocks and you can get killer prices for whatever you want. Do your shopping in Abra (Next to the Wharf) in and around and bargain well. Anyway most shopkeepers are Indians and Pakistanis, do BARGAIN in Urdu, hindi and malayalam depending upon the shopkeeper! Cheers:yahoo:

Srini, that is very nice of you.. why only chennai members why not bangalore it aint that far ...:p just kidding... Members from chennai golden offer here for you guys:licklips:.. and Members from Dubai please post the deals and point to some good links about offers in Dubai...... :)

Not like that.. bangy and chennai,,,it is easy for me to deliver the product once i got it here..One stop!!!! Second transportation that too in India is risk. Can bring some small products like media player/ DVD player/CD player and ship to bangy>> It is not much risk

Last edited:
Sri,

There are rare people like you who are willing to help fellow members that too in such a great way.

V.

I am going in emirates airlines which is traveler friendly and can put as much near about 40kgs check in and they don't mind. So utilizing the opportunity to help others, since I already have enough AV stuffs and not much barging in and buying stuff for my friend's family who is visiting with me.

Hi Srinisunder,

1. Yamaha brand ie Thomason electronics( which is in Deira) put up 50% sale on AVR, Speakers & musical instruments
2. For Denon, Maranatz, Deftech --- V&V sons in Burdubai-
3. For electronics, AVR , speakers, cables, mobiles, cameras, TVs & laptops the following shops are good- no bargain as they are in the Mall
a) Saraf DG- which is in Timessqure Mall, Shaik Zayed road & Karama
b) Plug in - Which is in Festival city
4. Hi-Fi city in Dubai Mall for Maranatz, Whaf
5. Bose show room in Dubai Mall
6. Al Futtaim Hifi show room in Wafi Mall worth seeing for Very expensive stuff in Audio (INR 3 lacs to 10 lac... so on)
7. Dubai Audio center - Shop in Sh. Zayed road where you can see high end stuff in Arcam, Linn server, Martin Logan - demo.. you can see
8. Mirdiff Mall you can see Largest Carefour ( French supermarket)
9. Deira city center is good place for shopping. Nice shoes you will get in Shoecity.
10. Ikea in Festival city for Household things. Very innovative fittings available.
11. Home r us- For Kitchen and crockery items...
12. Dubai mall shops for Fashion
13. Don't miss Desert safari and belly dance.
14. Perfumes - Paris Gallery And Areej.

In Burdubai Mina Bazar - for electronics of course here you can bargain.
Taxis can take you to all these places, now that metro trains also here. But no eating in the trains not even Chewin Gum. Big no no ..else you will be fined.
You can purchase Nuts and dry fruits in any supermarket and Lebanese or Syrian sweets( all are meduim sweet) you will love them.. Weather is good nowadays here.

Other than this only Malls and Malls every where nothing much
Anymore details ... let me know

Finally don't forget to purchase Glentwich ( 12 years) single Malt whisky in the Dubai Duty Free

Happy shopping..!!!!

Prakash

Hi Srinisunder
Jprakash has given almost all the details.
If you need any help you can call me, I have mailed my number to you.
Anil.

Hi Srinisunder
Jprakash has given almost all the details.
If you need any help you can call me, I have mailed my number to you.
Anil.

Dear Anil,

Thanks for the offer and surely i will take your help. Not received the PM yet:)

regards
Srini

srinisundar -

have a good time in dubai - :)

what i would like -

is a photograph of srinisundar on the highest floor of Burj Dubai.

TIA

srinisundar -

have a good time in dubai - :)

what i would like -

is a photograph of srinisundar on the highest floor of Burj Dubai.

TIA

Thanks Suri,
What i thought of seeing your post, you could have asked for 2Camels:) to make the thread funny!! Missed it:)

Thanks for your wishes and I believe i am not going to gain anything(popularity) of taking my photograph at the highest floor of Burj Dubai if at all they allow...

Thanks Suri,
What i thought of seeing your post, you could have asked for 2Camels:) to make the thread funny!! Missed it:)
:lol:

We could do with some Camels in here seeing the ever-rising cost of petrol !!!

Have a great time in Dubai, Srinisundar !!! :)

Regards,

Sunil

Hi Srinivasan,

Thanks for your generous offer.It takes a big heart to make an offer like this.
Thanks again,

cheers,

sri

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back