How to check if my Oled TV was a demo

Gosree

Hi Forum,

This is my first post, kindly let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.

I have purchased a new LG OLED55A2 from Flipkart on a good deal. It got delivered today but I'm a bit sceptical about the product now because of the following things -

1. When I visited the LG website for raising a installation query, I got my TV model number showing as OLED55A2PSA.SAMPLE

2. On researching on the model number, I saw that the S in PSA stands for South America (should be T for India, but even LG India website is selling the PSA version)

Can someone please shed some light on this? Should I return the TV or should I check the TV on time and other details?

Thank you

Hi Forum,

This is my first post, kindly let me know if I'm posting this in the wrong thread.

I have purchased a new LG OLED55A2 from Flipkart on a good deal. It got delivered today but I'm a bit sceptical about the product now because of the following things -

1. When I visited the LG website for raising a installation query, I got my TV model number showing as OLED55A2PSA.SAMPLE

2. On researching on the model number, I saw that the S in PSA stands for South America (should be T for India, but even LG India website is selling the PSA version)

Can someone please shed some light on this? Should I return the TV or should I check the TV on time and other details?

Thank you
Go to settings and TV info to find the number of hours it has run just to boost your confidence. All is well. Just call LG customer support and see if they see your number under their warranty and schedule and indtallation. The letter means nothing in all practicality if your ownership details arr shown in their system.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back