How to Post An Image at HiFiVision.com

My sole purpose for such uploads is for posting on forums. I scale my images to 1024*768 and JPG compress to 85-90%, so the files are fairly small. This may explain why my upload to photobucket was fast --- but my experience is, so far, the huge total of, err... one pic!

Easiest would be to upload images from Tapatalk if you use it on mobile... Supports upto 1mb i think...

My Imageshack.com has become a paid service.
What to do ?
Does anyone have an alternate - good / fast & free...
Please.
Shall appreciate some pointers.
Thanks.:indifferent14:

My Imageshack.com has become a paid service.
What to do ?
Does anyone have an alternate - good / fast & free...
Please.
Shall appreciate some pointers.
Thanks.:indifferent14:

Hey Bhagwan - Imageshack was fantastic and now its paid service. Not a bad idea if someone will use their service very regularly.

As an alternative you can use photobucket or even flickr.

Cheers,
RP

Dear forum members
My work is related to the restoration of vintage valve radios. Whenever I restore a vintage radio and I have to share the restoration with other members I have to support my work with many photos. Without the photos I cannot high light my efforts in carrying out the restoration work done. I find it difficult to post photographs in this forum as this is not user friendly. The file size is also limited. I am regularly participating in u.k vintage radio forum and the Dutch forum where I have posted many photos of my restoration work carried out. In these forums I have never faced any problem in uploading photos and it is quite simple also. This is the reason why I am unable to put any new threads in this forum.

Regards

P.rajan

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back