• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

HT required under 60k. Every1 plz drop ur suggestions.

Audiolab M-DAC Mini

rajat.gulati

Hey friends.. i need a HT for my bed room under 60k.. Dont know much about building HT, so always thought of going for In a box setup. So plz help he here and suggest me according to my requirments.

Room Size 23ft -* 18ft.
Tv 65" 4k
Xbox 360
Ps3
Tata sky hd

love to watch movies and love to play songs aswell. Like heavy bass but without distosion.
I know i m mention a lot of thing but as i read few posts n it seems like, u brilliant minds people analyse things and suggest accordingly..

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

rayvonnee

Want a hassle free setup go in for onkyo ht-s5700 @60k(Less 10%). Has most features which you would want a setup to have

krishnamurthy

Checkout AudioPro's (Scandinavian) Avanto 5.0 HTS at 45k. It is available at Mihaus.in stores located in Delhi, Gurgaon. Audition them before making a decision.

rajat.gulati

The audio pro's Avanto 5.0 comes without the amplifier i think??
And the onkyo ht-s5700 looks small but i Vil definitely check 2mro how they sound in person..
More over earlier i was looking at poineer RS 33 or Rs 43 model.. Was also considering the sony str-k55sw..
I m alcually looking for a hassel free HTIB.. Giver ur views on these..

SPONSORED ADS