HT setup under Rs10,000

priyesh

Hello Everyone,

I have been fortunate enough to get the good advice of the forum mebers when I was looking for my HT set up. Now i need advice for one of my colleague who wants to have build first HT setup

I was wondering what could be good setup for him in 2.1 or 5.1 setup for around 10K. As per he informed me he has a fairly big room.

Also I looked on JBL site, they have listed a 15k 5.1 setup on their website. I think it might be nice setup as JBL is good brand.

please let me if any more information is required to help me finding a good HT set up for my friend.

P.S.: I wonder if these 5.1 setup can directly be used with tv or tata sky. Can someone please enlight me about this.

Kind regards,
Priyesh

The JBL and all other branded 5.1 speakers require an AVR to power the satellite speakers. Only the subwoofer has built-in amplifier. In 10K you can look for models from F&D, Edifier etc. These have 5.1 amplifier built in. But they don't have dts, dolby etc. decoders. Another model is Logitech Z906 which has DTS, Dolby decoding and a couple of digital inputs. But it is around 18K in ebay.in. logitech z906 | eBay

Hi Priyesh. Very very tight budget.
I heard a system at a friends friends place. It comprised of
this: Multimedia Tower Speakers , Exporter of Multimedia Tower Speakers , Manufacturer of Multimedia Tower Speakers , Multimedia Tower Speakers exporters, Multimedia Tower Speakers Suppliers, India
tower-speakers.jpg

and a used kenwood Av-receiver (DD,DTS). He bought the speakers(5.0 FYI) for 6k and the avr for 7k . Towers we:eek:re almost 4ft tall. For less than 15k this system was colossal. Only the center channel was not keeping up with the mains(blame the puny 4" speakers).
Cheers
Sam

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back