I do not know what to buy!

Arajsriv93

Hey everyone!

Recently i lost my altec lansing vs3251 5.1 speakers. It just died on me. The power light comes up but there is no sound output and i dont even know if it can be repaired.

So i am confused what to buy next. 2.1 should be enough as i definitely need a sub. However there are lot of options out there ie Z906 ( dont want to buy this as its not reliable as per what i have seen online ) and then there is the edifier edifier s350db . Along with this you have the yamaha and the sony HTIB which cost under 30k .

And then there are bookshelf speakers. So what i thought was to buy the Edifier R1850DB which has a sub out and then buy an active sub later. Not sure what to do guys. Please suggest. Max budget 30k + - 10% . Room size 12 feet * 9 feet with a ceiling height of 10 feet . Going to use it with my desktop mostly and phone.

Thanks a ton for your help in advanced.

Attachments

• rsz_img_20200328_021632.jpg
    rsz_img_20200328_021632.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 54
I'd suggest that pick a good pair of bookshelf with adequate bass. Later on, you can get a Sub if you need. Or can go for a surround set up as well.
Dali Zensor will cost you less than 25k post discount. Very good pair to begin with.

I'd suggest that pick a good pair of bookshelf with adequate bass. Later on, you can get a Sub if you need. Or can go for a surround set up as well.
Dali Zensor will cost you less than 25k post discount. Very good pair to begin with.
Well , the thing is i do not have an amp. So i am looking for an all in one solution. The edifier s350db aint bad if you look at it.

Well , the thing is i do not have an amp. So i am looking for an all in one solution. The edifier s350db aint bad if you look at it.

Edifier's warm sound signature is really impressive for the price. Although I had heard smaller ones connected to the computer.

Edifier's warm sound signature is really impressive for the price. Although I had heard smaller ones connected to the computer.
Yeah . I think i will go with the edifiers . The s360db is also there but not sure if its available in india. It has a hi res audio and a wireless sub.

For 30k you can check the Yamaha hs series.

MaSh

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back