I know Nothing About Home Theater Systems

harshkhemka88

Hi,

I know nothing about home theater systems. So please help me out.

1. Can you guys please suggest an expert in delhi?
2. What are the components of a home theater system like a projector, sound system etc.?
3. Any particular wiring that needs to be done before the system may be installed?
4. Any more questions that i need to ask?

Thanks

Read the threads in here, in depth and with patience to know more about HT.

Do some legwork man ....... no one would spoon-feed you.

yeah, spend some days (yes days!) reading through the hifivision archives....and then ask more specific questions please.....thanks.

Hi,

I know nothing about home theater systems.

Most of us started like you in this forum... I can assure you that you will get a lot of gyan through this forum from various gurus. As the experts pointed out, please dedicate a few hours to go through variuos forums/posts so that you will get an idea to where you are going to take the plunge.

Hi,

I know nothing about home theater systems. So please help me out.

1. Can you guys please suggest an expert in delhi?
2. What are the components of a home theater system like a projector, sound system etc.?
3. Any particular wiring that needs to be done before the system may be installed?
4. Any more questions that i need to ask?

Thanks

Hi,

For you to get an idea about hometheater systems, go through the "showcase your audio/video setup" thread. You will find all custom-built home theaters, different equipments, placements, etc.

To name a few, Vinay, Santhosh, Subhash, Sunil......have stateoftheart dedicated minitheaters and some of them are in the process of building their own!

Cheers!

Last edited:
For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back