If Music be the food of love..play on

kingajit

Hey Brothers

I am glad that I stumbled upon this forum in India. I am a huge fan of music especially Bollywood . I have a decent collection of audiophile English music ; Since I stay overseas I am grossly lacking in my collection from Bollywood. Hoping to get some tips from where I could source some audiophile quality music in India.I am not into LPs .
Special thanks to my parents for passing their love of Desi music to meI find Indian cinema so powerfully appealingI began my journey of discovery not by reading about Bollywood but watching clips on the net , dvds etc ..I find the visual and lyrical allusions in bollywood music to be incredibly dense....I hope to make a lot of friends here...cheers

Ajit

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum, Ajit. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Do go through the "Right now I am listening to" thread. Among others, you will find good Bollywood music recommendations too.
As for audiophile quality desi music, now thats a tough one!

Welcome to the forum, Ajit. I am sure you will enjoy your time here. Do go through the "Right now I am listening to" thread. Among others, you will find good Bollywood music recommendations too.
As for audiophile quality desi music, now thats a tough one!

Thanks iaudio for the welcome message...

wrt the audiophile stuff it is a problem even if you shop in asia unless you are shopping in Japan and HK. Best prints are no doubt from US, Europe and UK. It does matter where they are printed.

My preliminary research shows that for desi stuff sony music are producing decent prints..any other brand you would recommend who have been consistent for CD's?

Thanks

Back