IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Hi All, I am stuck with an issue with the K2A 55 inch. While playing a movie, the TV got stuck and I disconnected the main power line. Since then, upon reconnection, only the white LED glows in the bottom of the TV and it does not turn on... Could someone please help with getting the TV back in order?

it happened with me too.
TV's main board has become faulty,
Service centre didn't had a spare main board for 15 days, so they refunded the TV amount.

Since all iffalcon TV's have same motherboard & configuration.
& new 32", 49", 65" have Android 8.0

is is possible to somehow flash firmware/rom from other models to 55" & upgrade it to Android 8.0 ?

or Does anybody have any info, when 8.0 upgrade is coming for 55" ?

Is anyone else facing the issue of having to press the power button twice to turn on the tv after being in standby for 1 hour? Please help

Is anyone else facing the issue of having to press the power button twice to turn on the tv after being in standby for 1 hour? Please help

Yes, it is one of the issues with this tv. Tried it yesterday, it takes two clicks on power button to wakeup the tv. Sometimes it starts immediately sometimes reboots completely. Cant figure out the prob of this weird behaviour..

There are few issues with this tv but mostly are software related. None the dealbreaker for me barring one.

When you are watching netflix & the moment you connect a Bluetooth headset or receiver, the shows which are available in Ultra HD or with HDR10 are not available. Only upto full hd resolution is available in such case. But the moment you disconnect the bt headset, everything is back to normal with HDR10 & Ultra HD resolution being available.

Can anyone try this on their set & let me know if such prob is there ?

I guess its mostly to do with the netflix app itself..

Yes, it is one of the issues with this tv. Tried it yesterday, it takes two clicks on power button to wakeup the tv. Sometimes it starts immediately sometimes reboots completely. Cant figure out the prob of this weird behaviour..

There are few issues with this tv but mostly are software related. None the dealbreaker for me barring one.

When you are watching netflix & the moment you connect a Bluetooth headset or receiver, the shows which are available in Ultra HD or with HDR10 are not available. Only upto full hd resolution is available in such case. But the moment you disconnect the bt headset, everything is back to normal with HDR10 & Ultra HD resolution being available.

Can anyone try this on their set & let me know if such prob is there ?

I guess its mostly to do with the netflix app itself..
From my complete analysis, i've figured out a pattern. Btw these scenarios are applicable while "instant on" feature is set to "on"

1. TV will instantly switch on only for the first 30 minutes. After that the TV will always undergo a full reboot (including iffalcon logo and andorid animation). During these first 30 minutes it will take only 1 click to turn on the TV.

2. More than 30 minutes , the TV will always undergo complete booting (Iffalcon+android animation)

3. More than 1 hour, the TV will need two clicks to turn on followed by the usual booting.

Again, remember, these scenarios happen when you have kept instant on option turned on.
Let me know if its a similar pattern for you?

I would have tested the Netflix and bluetooth issue on my TV, however I wont be able to help you since I don't have an active subscription to Netflix.

From my complete analysis, i've figured out a pattern. Btw these scenarios are applicable while "instant on" feature is set to "on"

1. TV will instantly switch on only for the first 30 minutes. After that the TV will always undergo a full reboot (including iffalcon logo and andorid animation). During these first 30 minutes it will take only 1 click to turn on the TV.

2. More than 30 minutes , the TV will always undergo complete booting (Iffalcon+android animation)

3. More than 1 hour, the TV will need two clicks to turn on followed by the usual booting.

Again, remember, these scenarios happen when you have kept instant on option turned on.

I would have tested the Netflix and bluetooth issue on my TV, however I wont be able to help you since I don't have an active subscription to Netflix.

A quick google search tells me that is a netflix app issue. Its been going on since last few years. Dont know whats the issue with BT gear ? Some DRM issue that audio can get recorded or something like that..

A quick google search tells me that is a netflix app issue. Its been going on since last few years. Dont know whats the issue with BT gear ? Some DRM issue that audio can get recorded or something like that..
Could be that. Netflix is very edgy about such things. The way Netflix doesnt allow some phones to stream in 1080p even though the phone supports it (check out poco f1 for example).

Have you noticed the pattern in your TV above though? (referring to the one i sent above)

Could be that. Netflix is very edgy about such things. The way Netflix doesnt allow some phones to stream in 1080p even though the phone supports it (check out poco f1 for example).

Have you noticed the pattern in your TV above though? (referring to the one i sent above)

Will check it throughly in next few days & report back here. Prob with Pocophone is the lack of widewine L1 codec which is needed for HD streaming of netflix, amazon prime video etc. None of the Xiaomi phones has that codec. Xiaomi is going to fix it in next 2-3 months for sure. They are currently working on it..

But this BT issue is sure because of netflix app & not related to tv.

Hi My experience,

What you say perfectly true, experienced the same but with an exception, when I was running Kodi I had to put in on standby with power button and forgot about it after almost 10hrs pressed the power button Voila back to the screen,very surprised, simulated it again worked.My experience,anybody?

Hi My experience,

What you say perfectly true, experienced the same but with an exception, when I was running Kodi I had to put in on standby with power button and forgot about it after almost 10hrs pressed the power button Voila back to the screen,very surprised, simulated it again worked.My experience,anybody?
I'll try this out. Btw what does KODI do? I have never understood what it is supposed to be used for.

Hi My experience,

I'll try this out. Btw what does KODI do? I have never understood what it is supposed to be used for. Could you please tell me?

I'll try this out. Btw what does KODI do? I have never understood what it is supposed to be used for. Could you please tell me?
Well KODI is a media player it plays most of media formats, you play your downloaded videos through this plus this also like Plex organises your download videos and movies and TV shows also retrieves covers ,you can also download subtitles.Try it out.

Well KODI is a media player it plays most of media formats, you play your downloaded videos through this plus this also like Plex organises your download videos and movies and TV shows also retrieves covers ,you can also download subtitles.Try it out.
Doesnt VLC do the same thing?

About HDMI 2.0 - Does all four HDMI ports are 2.0 ones or is there a specific one ? Mediatek SOC supports upto 4 HDMI 2.0 ports but not sure if this tv has it implemented or not? Anyone..

Will check it throughly in next few days & report back here. Prob with Pocophone is the lack of widewine L1 codec which is needed for HD streaming of netflix, amazon prime video etc. None of the Xiaomi phones has that codec. Xiaomi is going to fix it in next 2-3 months for sure. They are currently working on it..

But this BT issue is sure because of netflix app & not related to tv.
I don't know why the videos play in 4k but the Netflix UI is blurry and all the letters look smudged and the pictures look low res and I have contacted Netflix as well and they said they cannot help and I need to stream in some other device. Does anybody have a fix? I tried Netflix from my ps4 and the UI is crisp and sharp without pixelation, so I feel the Netflix app is not optimized for an android tv and something needs to be done.

I don't know why the videos play in 4k but the Netflix UI is blurry and all the letters look smudged and the pictures look low res and I have contacted Netflix as well and they said they cannot help and I need to stream in some other device. Does anybody have a fix? I tried Netflix from my ps4 and the UI is crisp and sharp without pixelation, so I feel the Netflix app is not optimized for an android tv and something needs to be done.
Can you post a photo of this? I will check if I have the same issue on my iFFalcon 55.

While streaming in netflix - when 1080p content - bitrate around 5.4mbps & for 4k UHD content - bitrate around 15.26mbps.

I can clearly see the difference in resolution. No such issues like blurry ui etc..

Check your internet speed in netflix app..

Forum Members i am planning to buy one
... the only thing i am worried about HDMI Arc functionality... lot of users have complained that it is not been able to connect to sound bars using hdmi arc .... is this problem is with every tv unit??... tham why they have mentioned arc on hdmi port??

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back