IFFALCON TVs owners thread

Power off the TV, hold the power button in remote and power button on TV at the same time until ,u see a screen saying "don't turn off "
It's getting stuck with the power LED on when I am trying that.
Just to confirm, the power button on TV is the left most one among the three at the bottom?

Im planning to buy iffalcon 55k2a and Yamaha yht 1840 home theatre.. if I pair these using HDMI .. can I play 5.1 movies via USB in TV and will the 5.1 Dolby / dts audio pass through from tv to receiver properly?? Because I heard some tv also passes only sterip output from them even though the USB movie is of 5.1 channel. Could anyone pls confirm on this... My main requitment is to play movie via USB and the 5.1 channel should pass though HDMI or spdif to receiver.will this workout in this tv

Im planning to buy iffalcon 55k2a and Yamaha yht 1840 home theatre.. if I pair these using HDMI .. can I play 5.1 movies via USB in TV and will the 5.1 Dolby / dts audio pass through from tv to receiver properly?? Because I heard some tv also passes only sterip output from them even though the USB movie is of 5.1 channel. Could anyone pls confirm on this... My main requitment is to play movie via USB and the 5.1 channel should pass though HDMI or spdif to receiver.will this workout in this tv

Refer my previous post

https://www.hifivision.com/threads/iffalcon-tvs-owners-thread.70169/page-15#post-808048

Hi can someone help me in connecting MI soundbar to my Iffalcon tv. I’m unable to use the cable provided with the soundbar since the SPDIF port in iffalcon is different. Thanks

Hi can someone help me in connecting MI soundbar to my Iffalcon tv. I’m unable to use the cable provided with the soundbar since the SPDIF port in iffalcon is different. Thanks
Mi soundbar has coaxial type spdif port, but Iffalcon tv support optical type spdif port. So they don't work directly. Try connecting to soundbar optical port with spdif from the tv using optical cable. If it doesn't support then you may need to use either Bluetooth or normal RCA cable to connect.
I also tried to purchase it but dropped my plan due to lack of better connectivity options.

Is it possible to pair a Bluetooth headset but also have the sounds play on default to speaker at the same time. I am trying to setup Bluetooth headset for a hearing impaired family member but if the headset is paired, sound won't play on default speaker for other people

i m having issue in connecting the 55 K2a with PC. even after connecting to HDMI 1 and 2 port ,i m getting maximum resolution 4K/30hz through windows 10 with Intel UHD Graphics 630.i have enabled HDMI 2.0 on both ports.

any solution?

i m having issue in connecting the 55 K2a with PC. even after connecting to HDMI 1 and 2 port ,i m getting maximum resolution 4K/30hz through windows 10 with Intel UHD Graphics 630.i have enabled HDMI 2.0 on both ports.

any solution?

Even my Motherboard supports 2160p/60hz via its display port 1.2. I have got the necessary Display port 1.2 to HDMI 2.0 cable but yet its restricted to 2160p/30hz only. Tried everything but cant get it to 2160p/60hz resolution...

My iffalcon automatically got updated to Android TV 8.0!! Its UI looks lot better now.
Has others also got the update??

Nice. Thank you for the pics.

Do you have Amazon Prime Video account? If so, could you check if it is still working on Android 8.0?

Nice. Thank you for the pics.

Do you have Amazon Prime Video account? If so, could you check if it is still working on Android 8.0?
I have Prime Video. But I use it through my PS4. So I have never side loaded it. Though apart from Netflix everything else worked fine. Netflix worked after downgrading it.

I have Prime Video. But I use it through my PS4. So I have never side loaded it. Though apart from Netflix everything else worked fine. Netflix worked after downgrading it.

You mean you had to downgrade Netflix to an old version by sideloading apk to get it working after this update?

Also if possible please sideload this version of Amazon Prime Video. This has been working fine for me on my K2A55 running Android 7.0.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/txzdmcqbeqb6gqy/Prime Video [4.10.3-googleplay-armv7a].apk?dl=1

No. I just went to the Playstore and selected the option of uninstall latest updates. Before that, the Netflix app wasnt opening, it was getting stuck on a black screen. but after uninstalling the latest updates, it started working like before.

Okay, I will try the prime video app and update

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back