InFocus brings LED TV to India

I have purchased the 60" and also the 50" in focus TVs
The performance and display is pretty good. Good viewing angles also. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer.

The performance and display is pretty good. Good viewing angles also. If you have any specific questions I can try to answer.

Hi Acuity,

what's the delivery time in Hyderabad and how abt the installation transition

This is really tempting! Wish we have more information about the service/support. Without a solid service network, 3 years warranty doesn't mean anything.

congrats pal.....by the way what is the measurement of the screen in inches of a 60 inch (diagonal) tv....height and length. Are they the same as Sony and Samsung. Some tvs are more wide.

Did anyone manage to get a home demo for Infocus TVs? I tried their website, but home demo is not available in Chennai yet, unfortunately.

Their 60" version seems to come with Sharp panels. definitely worth looking at.

Cheers

Last edited:
The 60inch version has sharp panel and its 10bit. So hevc bit movies will look good, problem is I can't find any review of it.

I have been checking on this TV quite often..60 inch for 70K with 3 yrs warranty which covers the panel..

But looks like the promotional extended warranty is over :sad:

Spoke to Infocus customer support today...

- On Snap deal it was mentioned that the TV has HDMI v1.4, when i checked with their support team, they said the TV is HD capable :sad:
- Checked with them on how much should one pay for extended warranty if one decides to go for it.. No answer:sad:
- Checked if 60 inch model supports HDMI- ARC and CEC functions, again no answer..

@ Acuity - Appreciate your inputs on the above pointers.

hi @Acuity - have a few questions on the 60" model.

* At a viewing distance of around 9-10 feet, how do HD channels look on this TV? (Will we miss 4K is the real question!)
* In terms of Sports/Fast Action movies, how do images look? (I have a Toshiba LCD which struggles with these)

Any other issues?

If you have already compared with Vu/Micromax/TCL/LeEco, how would you rate this specific model?

Last edited:
I just clicked the amazon link posted by elangoas mentioning 62,500 and it is now 49,990.

Magic?

I just clicked the amazon link posted by elangoas mentioning 62,500 and it is now 49,990. Magic?

There are two sellers who are selling it and both happen to be Cloudtail and none of them ship to my pincode.. As soon as i saw the price, i wrote a complaint to amazon.in on their facebook page.. They duly replied that some products can't be delivered to some pincodes..

I tried almost a dozen pincodes from Chennai (prime locations) and strange that Amazon.in doesn't deliver it to any of the pincodes..Informed amazon.in abt the same, and they said they will forward to technical team for resolution..Not sure if it works for other state..

Am guessing Amazon.in listed the product to do interest check.. They should be tracking the number of hits, ppl who tried to checkout the product and then fix a price..

There are two sellers who are selling it and both happen to be Cloudtail and none of them ship to my pincode.. As soon as i saw the price, i wrote a complaint to amazon.in on their facebook page.. They duly replied that some products can't be delivered to some pincodes..

I tried almost a dozen pincodes from Chennai (prime locations) and strange that Amazon.in doesn't deliver it to any of the pincodes..Informed amazon.in abt the same, and they said they will forward to technical team for resolution..Not sure if it works for other state..

Am guessing Amazon.in listed the product to do interest check.. They should be tracking the number of hits, ppl who tried to checkout the product and then fix a price..

This is weird cause when I bought 50inch model it shipped from Bangalore and since the distance between is under 400km they should be able to ship it

This is weird cause when I bought 50inch model it shipped from Bangalore and since the distance between is under 400km they should be able to ship it

Infocus TV are manufactured by Foxconn, Sriperumandur factory which is 45 kms away from Chennai, and the factory is approx 30Kms from my house.. There must be a warehouse that should be in chennai outskirts somewhere..

Amazon, not able to deliver to my place is even more weird :eek:hyeah:

That said, this 60 inch models sells on Flipkart & Snapdeal for 65 - 70K.. Amazon.in is the only site to list the product for 50K.. This is definitely suspicious..

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back