Initiating for new Tamil LP

What about amarrass records? Inreco had a plan to release an LP in tamil for Priya but no news. what we need is access to masters and physical rights. I know we are threading on a thin line . But the thirst for vinyl never dies. there seems to be lot of vinyl listeners for tamil songs pertaining to ilayaraaja . new film songs no idea at all. Still lets keep the pot boiling so we can try to do some revival.
Hello, I see other post by you, you explain, you have a number of a vinyl seller in Chennai I’m very interested, can you message me thank you !

Think Music released Varshangallukku Shesham Vinyl (Malayalam) and I got one. Looks like it was pressed in Poland. I got INRECO Vinyl of Raaja's Sir Combo pack from Amazon India and got it shipped over to the US.

Think Music released Varshangallukku Shesham Vinyl (Malayalam) and I got one. Looks like it was pressed in Poland. I got INRECO Vinyl of Raaja's Sir Combo pack from Amazon India and got it shipped over to the US.
Same movie audio cd relese via think music

Please do let us know about the INRECO audio quality after you receive it. I plan to pick up some INRECO vinyls too, but not sure about their audio quality.

Back