Interest in creating group buy for samsung plasma 51F5500 51"?

vikramadani

I am interested in buying a samsung plasma 51F5500 around 15th august where there is higher chance of sale / discount.

Any others interested in buying a 51" full HD plasma around this time?

- From a Mumbai store which gives bill + warranty

Several people buying (even 3-4 sets) at once may help to secure a good discount.

Does anyone have an idea how much this set is currently available for and where?

it will be available on all samsung showrooms and is priced around Rs 80,000 and less than Rs 75,000 after discount....the samsung ps51f5500 is an excellent choice and offers a very good picture....the colour rendition,brightness and clarity is better than panasonic plasmas...

I know this TV. My friend has bought it from ezone in 68K (Bangalore). The picture quality is awesome. We were watching Kingkong HD last night and it got us glued even though we have watched this particular movile like 10-12 times earlier.

He got 3 years warranty also.

I know this TV. My friend has bought it from ezone in 68K (Bangalore). The picture quality is awesome. We were watching Kingkong HD last night and it got us glued even though we have watched this particular movile like 10-12 times earlier.

Can you please share the extended warranty details for this TV set, including the cost? Would like to go for it if it is provided at an affordable cost.

OP- Anyway, guys all the best for the group buy. Though not many have succeeded in getting a large group to buy at the same time. If you are from Mumbai, you can try with Shaiju for a better deal. Shaiju shall be able to help you.

Last edited:

Hi,
Can you confirm is the 68K price on exchange scheme of old TV?
Is it from Ezone Koramangala.?
Pls share.

Thanks,
Sunil

Can you please share the extended warranty details for this TV set, including the cost? Would like to go for it if it is provided at an affordable cost.

OP- Anyway, guys all the best for the group buy. Though not many have succeeded in getting a large group to buy at the same time. If you are from Mumbai, you can try with Shaiju for a better deal. Shaiju shall be able to help you.

Just called him to check. Extended warranty is from the dealer. They charged him around 3K.

Hi,
Can you confirm is the 68K price on exchange scheme of old TV?
Is it from Ezone Koramangala.?
Pls share.

Thanks,
Sunil

Sorry my mistake. Just confirmed, he bought it from Total mall in the ORR. Near EMC square.
Moreover, the cost of the TV does not include the camera for motion control (6.5K) and only 2 3D glasses were included. He said that most dealers reduce the price and newbies miss on taking these 2 things which make the difference.

Hi Manzb

Can you please tell me the price of Samsung 51F5500

Also please tell about the screen reflections in day light viewing

Thanks

Well, it is interesting, that dealer has provided extended warranty. Is it officially endorsed by Samy service centres? Normally all extended warranties are available thorugh Authorised service centres. The cost also seems really cheap. Would like to go for it for such low figure without even giving a second thought.

The camera is not part of the standard TV set. You need to buy extra and yes, only 2 pairs of 3D glass comes free as of now.

Hi Manzb

Can you please tell me the price of Samsung 51F5500

Also please tell about the screen reflections in day light viewing

Thanks

I already replied in the other posts in detail.

Reply in short here. 65K

Like most plasmas, it has a highly reflective glass. So try to place it or manage the area in a way to get the least of the direct/ bright light to reflect from the surface.

Last edited:
I already replied in the other posts in detail.

Reply in short here. 65K

Like most plasmas, it has a highly reflective glass. So try to place it or manage the area in a way to get the least of the direct/ bright light to reflect from the surface.

65K?????? Which store please? I will pick it up right away.

You need to buy extra and yes, only 2 pairs of 3D glass comes free as of now.
12.gif

I am interested in buying a samsung plasma 51F5500 around 15th august where there is higher chance of sale / discount.

Any others interested in buying a 51" full HD plasma around this time?

- From a Mumbai store which gives bill + warranty

Several people buying (even 3-4 sets) at once may help to secure a good discount.

Does anyone have an idea how much this set is currently available for and where?

Hi,

Found this add on olx, you can inquire about 51f5500 price with him and update here

Samsung 51 Inch Plasma TV 51F5500 For Sale New With Bill/Warranty, Full HD LED TV - Mumbai - Home Appliances - Electronics - digital content openings in mumbai

i bought it from Kings Electronics in Kharghar. The TV is not readily available at all outlets as i had to struggle to find availability at most places.
With exchange of my old videocon 32 lcd, i paid 66000 for the new one. otherwise the normal rate is 73000, which is there across. it does come with 2 glasses and i am looking to buy more. any source then please do let me know.
if i can be of any help then let me know.

denzong- we paid 65K without exchange from Vashi Samy store.

For the additional 3D Glasses, it is available at ebay-in for around 1400k for 2 pairs. Though it is the 2012 model, but it works fine with 2013 models as well.

can you please post the link so that i can order the glasses.

This is the same item I bought from the same guy last month. You can have 5-7.5% additional discount for most of the bank's card, vodafone bill pay or
master card.

Further to my original post, Is anybody out there interested to go to a store to buy Samy 51F5500 Plasma in a group on 15th August?

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back