LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

pauljoseph

Creating a new thread as the earlier one was for C9 and I couldn't edit the title.

We've reached that point of the year where OLED tv prices usually hit the lowest point. And that makes it the best time to buy one if you're interested.

Please feel free to form your own location specific groups and share the joining info here so we can have a single thread for all buying groups and make it easier for people to find and join.

And as for the usefulness of these groups, it really does make a difference while trying to negotiate a bulk deal. Managers will try their best to make the sale happen.

Please provide the following 2 tags in the subsequent messages when looking for people to join your buying group:

Timeline: in the next 20-30 days.

Got a bulk quote of 1.45L for CX 55inch in Chennai. This is without considering the additional 7.5k discount for icici card and also no cost emi interest cashback for all cards.

This is the current lowest I've come across. (Bulk price for 2 units and not if bought individually). Can try to accommodate a 65inch as well if required.

We're currently a buying group of 2 people here in Chennai waiting to purchase within this month when it hits the lowest price point.
The manager asked me to wait for a few more days to snag the 3 year warranty as well which LG would provide as part of Diwali offers.

We have a Whatsapp group where we scout around and discuss best deals. More the number, better a deal we can snag.
Do ping if you're in the same situation and would like to buy a CX55/65 soon enough, we'll add you to the group.

Purchase: Waiting for the Deepavali deals
yesterday as mentioned I got a quote for 1.52 including the HDFC 7k CB, if anyone is interested we can negotiate combinedly!

Purchase: Immediate (Waiting for Deepavali deals.)
Please add me to the whatsapp group

Last edited:
Difficult to form a group here, but if there is a deal with a retailer with a nation wide presence (e.g. Croma), then something could be worked out.
Purchase : Watching the price movements. Have not yet done any showroom hopping. Will update once I do.
Model : C9 or CX 65

There are 3 of you for Bangalore already!!! Can easily reduce a couple thousands with that clout. Do connect.
@maitrey @magnetoeric @heymulls78
Bangalore folks are crazy for new TVs :D
Good luck on the group deal if it happens.
For Bangalore folks, visit Devi International (near Madhavan Park Jayanagar).
During festival offers, their prices are very competitive.

Cheers,
Raghu

Interested in LG C9 or CX from Hyderabad during Diwali offers. Please consider me if any Hyderabad group exists

Creating a new thread as the earlier one was for C9 and I couldn't edit the title.

We've reached that point of the year where OLED tv prices usually hit the lowest point. And that makes it the best time to buy one if you're interested.

Please feel free to form your own location specific groups and share the joining info here so we can have a single thread for all buying groups and make it easier for people to find and join.

And as for the usefulness of these groups, it really does make a difference while trying to negotiate a bulk deal. Managers will try their best to make the sale happen.

Please provide the following 2 tags in the subsequent messages when looking for people to join your buying group:
Do you have any idea on Bulk order? Any info on that is helpful!

Do you have any idea on Bulk order? Any info on that is helpful!
It all depends on your bargaining skills. There are many ways to go about this.
But the main factor here is knowing that you have leverage and hence the upper hand in this deal.

Go to a store, try to get in touch with the manager or somebody in-charge, and just casually ask them what the lowest price is.
They'd give you an initial offer. Now tell them you need multiple units(more the better), but they also need to be reasonably sure that you're a serious buyer because otherwise they wouldn't be comfortable giving away their lowest prices. And now, you can ask them for a bulk price. Have a good figure in your mind at which you are ready to make the purchase and tell them that you will make the purchase on that day itself if they are able to give it to you at your asking price. They probably won't. But they'll make you a good offer.

Now take this offer, go to the next store, rinse and repeat till you reach the best possible deal.

I've been doing this for the last couple of weeks with a buying group of 2 people. I'm currently at 1.45L for the CX 55 inch at Croma.
I've also approached a couple of other stores who've told me that they'll get back to me after talking to their managers.
You've got nothing to lose here.

And considering that there are 4-5 of you in the Bangalore buying group, you can get a much better price than we ever could. Just bargain like crazy. Economies of scale work much better than you'd ever think!!

P.S This would only work if you're able to visit the store in person because most of the shops wouldn't be comfortable giving out their best deals over phone/text.

Happy shopping and Good luck!

It all depends on your bargaining skills. There are many ways to go about this.
But the main factor here is knowing that you have leverage and hence the upper hand in this deal.

Go to a store, try to get in touch with the manager or somebody in-charge, and just casually ask them what the lowest price is.
They'd give you an initial offer. Now tell them you need multiple units(more the better), but they also need to be reasonably sure that you're a serious buyer because otherwise they wouldn't be comfortable giving away their lowest prices. And now, you can ask them for a bulk price. Have a good figure in your mind at which you are ready to make the purchase and tell them that you will make the purchase on that day itself if they are able to give it to you at your asking price. They probably won't. But they'll make you a good offer.

Now take this offer, go to the next store, rinse and repeat till you reach the best possible deal.

I've been doing this for the last couple of weeks with a buying group of 2 people. I'm currently at 1.45L for the CX 55 inch at Croma.
I've also approached a couple of other stores who've told me that they'll get back to me after talking to their managers.
You've got nothing to lose here.

And considering that there are 4-5 of you in the Bangalore buying group, you can get a much better price than we ever could. Just bargain like crazy. Economies of scale work much better than you'd ever think!!

P.S This would only work if you're able to visit the store in person because most of the shops wouldn't be comfortable giving out their best deals over phone/text.

Happy shopping and Good luck!
Yes as you said control is in our hand, and if we're buying 5 at a time, how about billing? Single bill or we'll get multiple bills?

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back