LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

what's the price you're looking for?
I think 1.25L would be a good price. I'm half expecting that price around Diwali. I wanna have it before the end of the year so just wanna get the best deal. If its higher, then will buy it I guess.

Creating a new thread as the earlier one was for C9 and I couldn't edit the title.

We've reached that point of the year where OLED tv prices usually hit the lowest point. And that makes it the best time to buy one if you're interested.

Please feel free to form your own location specific groups and share the joining info here so we can have a single thread for all buying groups and make it easier for people to find and join.

And as for the usefulness of these groups, it really does make a difference while trying to negotiate a bulk deal. Managers will try their best to make the sale happen.

Please provide the following 2 tags in the subsequent messages when looking for people to join your buying group:
Timeliness: 20 to 30 days

Please add me in the respective whatsapp group

Hi Guys! Please count me in as well.

Today I got the offer from LG store for 55 CX. 1.5L with 9k cashback - So effective price 1.41L and 3 years comprehensive warranty. Will cover burn-in as well. Plus, they have some scratch card offer running. I didn't bother listening to the scratch card offer.

I am excited to get my hands on the OLED soon. I am part of the group buy for Bangalore. One thing while speaking with a friend today, he said that his neighbor bought Sony 55' A8G at 1.5 lacs and he thinks Sony is better than LG 55 CX. I am a novice when it comes to OLED, being my first purchase in this group buy, but is the Sony set really better than the LG CX?

Please count me in. I want to buy LG CX 55 inches during Diwali sale. I'm from Bangalore. Is there a group that I can get added to? Please PM me and I will share my mobile number.

I am excited to get my hands on the OLED soon. I am part of the group buy for Bangalore. One thing while speaking with a friend today, he said that his neighbor bought Sony 55' A8G at 1.5 lacs and he thinks Sony is better than LG 55 CX. I am a novice when it comes to OLED, being my first purchase in this group buy, but is the Sony set really better than the LG CX?
Sony A8H is slightly better in terms of picture quality and motion handling. But it lacks HDMI 2.1 features, so overall LG CX is better and more future proof. A8G is last year's TV, and CX is definitely better buy than that.

Sony A8H is slightly better in terms of picture quality and motion handling. But it lacks HDMI 2.1 features, so overall LG CX is better and more future proof. A8G is last year's TV, and CX is definitely better buy than that.
Thanks Prabhash. Definitely makes much sense to get the latest tech for future proofing!

LG has HDMI 2.1 plus one eARC. Sony does not to my knowledge. Plus Sony's processor X1 is not that swift as Aloha 9 gen 3 lg processor. But Sony's brand name will ensure guests admiring at the set than an LG clad in gold can even match.

This one is simple.
If you are into gaming, CX.
If you are into content consumption, A8G.

There is no future proofing outside of gaming.

Also, OLEDs have very few differences owing to having same panel, infinite contrast, no viewing angle issues, instantaneous response time etc. Picture processing has less say than a LED.

If you can, visit your friend's neighbour's house and decide.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back