LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Yes as you said control is in our hand, and if we're buying 5 at a time, how about billing? Single bill or we'll get multiple bills?
You should obviously push for multiple bills. Single bill might cause issues later on for all of you.

It should ideally be like 5 different customers buying the tvs for themselves on their own. Just happened to be at a single shop.

But the bulk discount is based on the fact that you just gave the store a good business for 5 high value tv units!

Yes as you said control is in our hand, and if we're buying 5 at a time, how about billing? Single bill or we'll get multiple bills?
Also, if you're trying to talk to a nationwide brand like croma, etc., then ask if they can deliver to Chennai as well, if yes, then we have 3 more people, making it OLED 8 units.

Also, if you're trying to talk to a nationwide brand like croma, etc., then ask if they can deliver to Chennai as well, if yes, then we have 3 more people, making it OLED 8 units.
I wanna approach LG Shoppe and see what they're offering, will propose what you say and get back to you!

Do you have any idea on Bulk order? Any info on that is helpful!
One technique has worked for me in the past. Find the minimum rate x that you find in the forum for the tv.
Go about looking literally anything other than a tv from the showroom. Eg spend 10 mins with a fridge asking for best price.
On the way out, ask for the tv in question and say you got it only last week for x rupees from the other chain since this chain never have good prices. He would definetely say that he would have given you 5k-10k cheaper or that the rate is not possible and possibly display piece. Depending on answer say I will refer a friend or that you need to improve prices and move to the next store.
You will find a store with best price within 2-3 attempts.

Great trick @BLASTO

If you folks in Bangalore trying with multi-brand store, add in couple of 75in Sony x80h in negotiations as well (hopefully that'll help with overall negotiations). @Rahulv and I are looking at this TV with a target price of 1.8-1.9 (x80g is around 1.7, so 80h at 1.8 seem like good).

Last edited:
My friend is getting 55 inch c9 display unit @1.2 lakhs. Please advice guys. 3 years LG warranty. Additional credit card cash back offer also

My friend is getting 55 inch c9 display unit @1.2 lakhs. Please advice guys. 3 years LG warranty. Additional credit card cash back offer also

Way too expensive. Must check hours too. If 2-3k hours of usage, then he can take it, but max 1 lac. 90-95k more appropriate. Otherwise soon enough, CX only will be around 1.3l and cashbacks to boot.

Guys,
I just talked to my Croma contact and asked him about a pan-location deal across Chennai and Bangalore.
He said it is possible and is very interested.

Could one of you get in touch or add me to the Bangalore CX55 Whatsapp group?

One technique has worked for me in the past. Find the minimum rate x that you find in the forum for the tv.
Go about looking literally anything other than a tv from the showroom. Eg spend 10 mins with a fridge asking for best price.
On the way out, ask for the tv in question and say you got it only last week for x rupees from the other chain since this chain never have good prices. He would definetely say that he would have given you 5k-10k cheaper or that the rate is not possible and possibly display piece. Depending on answer say I will refer a friend or that you need to improve prices and move to the next store.
You will find a store with best price within 2-3 attempts.
thanks for the trick! will keep in mind during my next visit

Timeline: Probably within the next 30 to 50 days / As soon as i get a great deal.

I'm looking for a 65 inch OLED...
Still figuring out options, although as of now the LG B9 looks like a good bet.
Anyone in Delhi NCR who's planning to buy an oled in a similar timeframe..?

Great trick @BLASTO

If you folks in Bangalore trying with multi-brand store, add in couple of 75in Sony x80h in negotiations as well (hopefully that'll help with overall negotiations). @Rahulv and I are looking at this TV with a target price of 1.8-1.9 (x80g is around 1.7, so 80h at 1.8 seem like good).
1.8 is what you're looking for?

Guys,
I just talked to my Croma contact and asked him about a pan-location deal across Chennai and Bangalore.
He said it is possible and is very interested.

Could one of you get in touch or add me to the Bangalore CX55 Whatsapp group?
Dude I wanna buy a 55 CX in Mumbai as well. If its possible, then count me in too. Only thing I'm concerned about is how will payment work.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back