Pune group OLED buying thread

kittoo

Hi All,

I've created a group to coordinate group OLED buys in Pune. Please join the following group-

I plan to start scouting early October and close deals sometime close to Diwali. Hopefully prices would lowest at that time. If possible, also fill the following google form so we can keep track of who is interested in which model.

I have a offer of 1.44 for a sealed LG B165 at Pune. Do you think it is worth the price ? A quick reply would be much appreciated! :)

I have a offer of 1.44 for a sealed LG B165 at Pune. Do you think it is worth the price ? A quick reply would be much appreciated! :)

I personally dont think so. You can get a LG C2 65" for around 1.7 near Diwali, which is better than C1 of last year, and C1 itself is better than B1.

I personally dont think so. You can get a LG C2 65" for around 1.7 near Diwali, which is better than C1 of last year, and C1 itself is better than B1.
Thank you for your opinion. I had set myself a budget of 1.2...and was actually looking at the Samsung Frame or equivalent. It is just that I was going past an LG shop and decided to have a look and this was on display...
Some Forum members say they got the B2 for 1.44 /1.50....
Would like to keep the spend lower and hopefully quicker.

You guys looking to purchase from Retailer or distributor?
Is there a significant price difference? I have heard that distributors do ship to home these days, but wherein you found distributors? Are those reliable (I know TVs come in boxes but they are delicate)? I'm waiting for sale/ prices to go down too, please dm me so that we can communicate futher.

Pune: Republic day offers are almost non-existent.
Reliance digital / croma/ Vijay sales are not even discounting oleds a little.

I have asked Reliance digital for lg g2 65in at 1.7L(incl discounts). However, they did not confirm. Also, Vijay sales is asking for a proof of invoice in case any of my friends have bought it earlier for the same price.. In case any of you have bought G2 65 for around 1.7L, can you please share invoice?

What do you think is lowest price of lg g2 65 in pune? I hear final was 1.68L for only 1 week in diwali.Yes, it sounds impossible because it has never been this low earlier / later.

Can you all share some advice on negotiation?

The Group seems dead. Anybody who is looking to to buy/ discuss about the same, please feel free to join us here:

Got a quote for 2.8L for a 77C1 after amex cashback. Is that a good offer ?
Hi. Been away for a while and only just came across this thread so apologies for the very late reply.
we bought an LG C2 oled 77in for 3.3L together with extended warranty in Oct’22 Diwali sales at Vijay sales.
while I wanted the Sony, the deals for the Sony were not going below 4.5L.
now that the new line up is at CES and should be available soon, maybe deals will be better. Vijay sales seems to have better margins and able to offer the betree discounts in my opinion.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back