Pune HFV Meet 2011

sonosphere

Hi Everybody,
I am picking up from the previous Pune HFV meet 2010 thread from here >> http://www.hifivision.com/av-lounge/14042-pune-hfv-meet-2010-a-21.html#post279655

It's high time we have a 2011 get-together. Keep it after 20th Sept please, as I am going abroad starting next week. And I'll upgrade my amplifier as well as speakers next month ;).

Can we plan something for early October? That'll give us adequate time to gather everyone.

Viki's hospitality as usual is overflowing :). Perhaps same place this year as well.

I too am fine with coordinating with everyone.

Hi Askii,
I am ok with October. What amp and speaker upgrade have you decided upon?

Thanks for the coordination offer. I have created a copy of earlier version of Meeting coordination xls file here >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...PS3hhazN3cUEtTEE&hl=en&authkey=CPGm0ZQB#gid=1
... Entries corresponding to my name have been completed.

You and Viki can join efforts...

up to you guys now. Here's >> :clapping::clapping::clapping: for the HFV Pune meet 2011. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Regds,
Sonosphere

Great to see the this thread for next "Pune HFV meet 2011" being materialized, though its just the beginning I'm feeling excited :)

OK , people, here we go, Start signing up for Pune HFV Meet 2011 !
The location is my place, at Utopia Hsg Socy, Wanawadi.

As you do so, please:

1. Give your preferred and "not" dates, so we can plan a date
2. Update the Google Doc with your info
3. PM me your Name, Contact No. & Email

As for me, I am out from 3 to 10 Oct, so any date from 12 Oct onwards is good for me. Ideally, we want to pick a long weekend Saturday. Also, this time we would like to start earlier, say 10 am, so that we don't run out of time.

So, let the suggestions flow !

Viki

It's great to see so much response in less than 24 hours. Let's get started.

Ideally, we want to pick a long weekend Saturday. Also, this time we would like to start earlier, say 10 am, so that we don't run out of time.
Well said. Last time I too missed AVRs after 11:00pm.

I for one would love to attend the pune meet, maybe someone from mumbai/navi mumbai can join me :rolleyes:

Great thanks Viki, and it's really good to see the quick response for our Pune meet :clapping:. I'll also prefer to have the meet on a long weekend after 12 Oct.

Last time I missed the meet. Did any HiFi dealer arrived last time? Should we inform the Pune dealers (Oceanic/Aquarius, AV Exellence, Sound&Vision and others) to give some demo during the meet? It will help both parties I believe.

Is there a way to shoot a mail to ALL the registered members of this forum regarding this meet? That would have been quick to catch many Pune HiFi lovers who don't visit this forum regularly.

All the best for the meet. Will be looking forward to your detailed reviews.
Regds,

Thanks for planning this one guys. Really looking forward to join this time. I have updated the sheet with my details.

My NOT dates - i am away from 8th Oct till 30th Oct. Anytime before or after that is fine.

Really want to participate this time, so guys please fix a date that i can make :)

Hi Brajendu, Mabhi10, Denom,
Can you enter the details of the gear you intend to bring, in the xls file here >> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...PS3hhazN3cUEtTEE&hl=en&authkey=CPGm0ZQB#gid=1

In case you are coming for audition only, you may enter "Audition only". This would help us divide the demo-time between available gear, when the gear-list is finalized.

Viki, your new gear is already at venue :D, but let us know what it is. Update the xls!!

Thanks guys for showing interest,
Sonosphere

Hi Brajendu,
My reply in blue below...

Great thanks Viki, and it's really good to see the quick response for our Pune meet :clapping:. I'll also prefer to have the meet on a long weekend after 12 Oct.

Last time I missed the meet. Did any HiFi dealer arrived last time? Should we inform the Pune dealers (Oceanic/Aquarius, AV Exellence, Sound&Vision and others) to give some demo during the meet? It will help both parties I believe.
SS: I'll request AV Exellence to join again (Yes, they were there last time) You may inform others.

Is there a way to shoot a mail to ALL the registered members of this forum regarding this meet? That would have been quick to catch many Pune HiFi lovers who don't visit this forum regularly.
SS: I don't think that's possible at "user-level". I'll inform the previous attendees thru PM.

Hi Sonos,

Have nothing to bring, let me see if I can coax my friend to join/lend some of his gear ;)

BTW, have updated the google doc, but not sure if its saved.

Thanks

No action here as yet?

Pune folks - let's get as much gear as possible and make this years event memorable.

Hi!

I was planning to buy an amp in time for Diwali. Let me see if I can prepone the purchase to first week Oct. Anyways I will definitely come for the audition.

Many thanks to Viki for offering his place again. We should not trouble his wife for eats this time so let us order some take-outs & share the costs.

Updated the sheet. I am in on any weekend other than the one around 10th Oct. Will tag along most of the gear I mentioned. Also have my ATHM35s if anyone is interested.

@Shridhar-v: What speakers do you have? I am also planning an amp around the same time for my Paradigm Titan Monitors, we may audition together.

OK I've spoken to Amit of AVXellence & also Aquarius - both will bring some demo gear. Lets start working on the date now - Mubeen, any change in your dates ? Otherwise, its going to have to be after 30th Oct, which seems so far away !

Updated the sheet. I am in on any weekend other than the one around 10th Oct. Will tag along most of the gear I mentioned. Also have my ATHM35s if anyone is interested.

@Shridhar-v: What speakers do you have? I am also planning an amp around the same time for my Paradigm Titan Monitors, we may audition together.

Currently I have a locally assembled amp & phillips singe driver full range speakers. The amp could not drive the speakers to the fullest & we had planned to drive the speakers with some of the better amps but ran out of time. I am planning to buy the Harman Kardon 3490 amp. Let us see if I manage it in time.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back