Join the party: Mumbai HFV Meet 2011!

Happy new year. Prashant and myself will be delighted to have the HiFiVision forum members visit the Pandam Genelec showroom in Mahim. Please be so kind and specify a date thats convenient so we can make ourselves available for youll

Regards - Clifford Pereira
Customer Support Engineer
Mobile +919820182964

This is a mail I got & the same has gone to 'denom' too.
Kindly co-ordinate with 'denom' & visit Genelec for a studio speaker experience.
Thanks,

If you guys come to Mahim then try making a visit to my place. Not a perfect setup in a smallish living room but it will be pleasure to meet you.

Am available on weekends from Feb.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Tapatalk

Happy new year. Prashant and myself will be delighted to have the HiFiVision forum members visit the Pandam Genelec showroom in Mahim. Please be so kind and specify a date thats convenient so we can make ourselves available for youll

Regards - Clifford Pereira
Customer Support Engineer
Mobile +919820182964

This is a mail I got & the same has gone to 'denom' too.
Kindly co-ordinate with 'denom' & visit Genelec for a studio speaker experience.
Thanks,

When do you guys plan to go ?
'denom' did you send a reply to CP or PD ? Both from Genelec are awaiting your response...

How many forum members will go for this ?
Will the organizers start a fresh thread for this ?

Kindly keep me informed - I will have to thank PD & CP for their efforts.. Shall appreciate it...

Khozema bhai,

We shall have a meet once your flat is ready. 1 set up for each room/hall;) Whomsoever from mumbai is interested can be part of it, what say???:D

Hopefully you will have all your racks/stands set-up :p

All this if you agree that is :cool:

Denom
im always fine

will remind you once the basic electricals are in place
dont think there will ever be furniture though since this is just a realty investment

Sponsor

I had agreed to sponsor with a rider but unfortunately no one came forward.

I did not see any one else promising in the posts to give money, who else had promised?

V.

Sponsorship is very difficult - people promise & then never give [money i.e.] !!
It is always the case - but you guys are great ! At least you tried !! That in itself needs full kudos !!

!

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back