Pune HFV Meet 2011

Now for the food :

If that dosen't work I have a Discover Insignia card which also gives 20% discount from Dominos. I have not checked the coupon validity but I suppose the card is enough. I need to know which will be the nearest to Viki's home:

Baner, Bhavdhan, Munjeri, Sassoon Rd, Hingane Kurd, Tal-Mulshi, Kothrud, Hadapsar, Nagar Rd, Hinjawadi, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pimple Saudagar, Senapati Bapat Marg and Wanawadi

Wanawadi

If anyone still does not have the address it is:

Vikram Jain
Fantacia C-11, Utopia Hsg Society
Next to Ganga Satellite
Wanawadi, Pune 411040

My phone no. is sent by email from Sono to everyone. If you need it, pm or email me.

Viki

Viki

Ok done. Spoke to the manager Mr. Manish at Dominos.
He asked for physical coupons initially.
Somehow he was convinced for 20% off without any coupons :eek:hyeah:
We can give order by 11 am something.
They will do door delivery at Viki's home.

I am still waiting in 'limbo' !
If I get some one to travel with, from 'sobo' to navi mumbai, I would love to come to Pune.
I have slotted the day - just for this.
Lots of gear & cd's are ready too.
Just need the 'company' !

Since no body else from mumbai is showing interest, looks like you will not find any company:p

Why not just drive down solo - aah but you have compnay! In the form of your music:D

So I humbly request you to make the 'solo' drive towards navimumbai!!!:)

Ran into car trouble today, :mad: Anyone passing through NIBM ? I can come in by bike since viki's place is pretty close by however will not be able to bring in the B&W's etc

Ran into car trouble today, :mad: Anyone passing through NIBM ? I can come in by bike since viki's place is pretty close by however will not be able to bring in the B&W's etc

Do you think Denom and I will be coming through NIBM?
May be you can find a taxi?

Most welcome to join us. Gear? Maybe you can update the google doc (link on page 1).

Viki

sure ,.will do that .
I will pick up FLASH as well he has run into car trouble . I am based at NIBM as well.

Will update the sheet right away

Cheers

So just tomorrow morning we're meeting :yahoo:.

But I've a doubt... what does the Google Doc's gears mean? is it that we have to BRING all those gears we mentioned there? or its just the gears we use at our home setup?...

And I'll be coming from Aundh to Wanawari in my car, so anybody can join me on the way, please let me know.

But I've a doubt... what does the Google Doc's gears mean? is it that we have to BRING all those gears we mentioned there? or its just the gears we use at our home setup?...

Hi Brajendu,
Bring the gear that you wish to demo. It is generally the best you've got. The first objective of meet is to audition various gear-combos (entry level to hi-end) for exposure, and in-person socializing /discussions with fellow members... and of course have FUN.

The second objective is to convey our audition-observations to the whole HFV community thru observation-report, so others can take guidance from it. (I believe 90% people join HFV to seek guidance in this hobby)

Regds,
Sonosphere

Since no body else from mumbai is showing interest, looks like you will not find any company:p

Why not just drive down solo - aah but you have compnay! In the form of your music:D

So I humbly request you to make the 'solo' drive towards navimumbai!!!:)

Good Morning;

I am sorry, but I decided to pass.
The journey to Navi Mumbai in the morning is super [via Ram Ashray @ Matunga in the morning] - it is the journey on the way back that I dread;

I do hope you all have a nice meet.
Please do take pics of the people / gear / music etc. Food & Drinks too be covered. Have a musical afternoon.

All the Best !!

p.s. Do write a complete report [comprehensive] of what transpired.
:p

Heyhey.......Great. Thanks to Viki for being a great host, our fearless leader for calling the shots ;) and all members for sparing time for this great event.

Absolutly.............. Kudos to Viki. A fantastic host.
Infact will be at his place this evening as well for an extended session (AVR Video shootout)

How unlucky I am that I missed this HFV meet. This is the price I pay for not logging in to HFV for a while... :sad: sigh !

I hope u guys had a gala event, desparately looking forward to the reviews / comments !

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back