LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

My max budget is 1.2l for a 55inch model. I'm certain the C1 won't come down that much during Diwali,seeing that's this year's model.
C1 launched for cheaper than CX, and CX went down to 1.05 lakhs including discounts last Diwali(FM @BLASTO will attest to that). I'd bet that C1 will definitely go below 1.2 lakhs come Diwali.

C1 launched for cheaper than CX, and CX went down to 1.05 lakhs including discounts last Diwali(FM @BLASTO will attest to that). I'd bet that C1 will definitely go below 1.2 lakhs come Diwali.
1.05 is really a good price considering the qled alternatives. Do you remember where said discount was available last diwali?

Last year (Launch year) CX 55 came around 1 lakh during diwali. So rest assured C1 55 will see the inevitable.

Last year (Launch year) CX 55 came around 1 lakh during diwali. So rest assured C1 55 will see the inevitable.
Problem is these offers not being widely circulated or available at all locations. Will keep scanning the firm at Diwali as that's where the tv hopes are parked

Even last year in my city Patiala no dealer went below 1.5 lakh for 55' CX during Diwali, whereas at the same time it was available around 1.10 lakh in New Delhi. So I will be buying 55' C1 from New Delhi this Diwali. A friend of mine lives there, he is a businessman, he bought CX last year with GST refund. It costed him 90k after gst refund. He will buy one for me this Diwali. Hoping to get it at 1 lakh.

Even last year in my city Patiala no dealer went below 1.5 lakh for 55' CX during Diwali, whereas at the same time it was available around 1.10 lakh in New Delhi. So I will be buying 55' C1 from New Delhi this Diwali. A friend of mine lives there, he is a businessman, he bought CX last year with GST refund. It costed him 90k after gst refund. He will buy one for me this Diwali. Hoping to get it at 1 lakh.
Anyone for hapless souls in bangalore for such crazy offers on fald/oled at Diwali count me in for a group buy

Problem is these offers not being widely circulated or available at all locations. Will keep scanning the firm at Diwali as that's where the tv hopes are parked

I have a feeling it is bajaj finance throwing away money for market share. If you are into stocks, you know what I mean..

In an attempt to sell ever rising number of tvs every year, bajaj electronics + bajaj finance combo is hitting new lows every year during diwali.

Bajaj electronics is able to sell in huge volumes and hence command a good price from the manufacturers year after year, bajaj finance uses this opportunity to discount further with cashbacks etc thereby steeply increasing its market cap along with further more tv volumes for bajaj electronics. Both these go hand in hand in a positive feedback loop making it unmatchable elsewhere. Last year they started doing this for other appliances too other than tvs. Nothing is on paper though, back of the envelope calculation is what you get and discounts are offset by cashbacks so bill remains high etc.

Similar phenomenon is hard to replicate elsewhere but most metros comes close to that. The lowest selling price though has been set by the bajaj combo for 3-4 years in a row now in all india basis.

People of hyderabad have mostly resorted to shelf tv purchase decision till around diwali timeframe and visit bajaj for the best of offers.

Last year, vijay sales barely matched the price in hyderabad though owing to competetion, not a single rupee less. In other places they approached but did not match the price as I remember.

This is like zomato and swiggy giving the hugely debated 50% off offers partly in losses and partly in the expense of the restaurants to gain market share.

How long it will sustain is anybody's guess. But as long as it exists, its party time in hyderabad.

Last edited:
I have a feeling it is bajaj finance throwing away money for market share. If you are into stocks, you know what I mean..

In an attempt to sell ever rising number of tvs every year, bajaj electronics + bajaj finance combo is hitting new lows every year during diwali.

Bajaj electronics is able to sell in huge volumes and hence command a good price from the manufacturers year after year, bajaj finance uses this opportunity to discount further with cashbacks etc thereby steeply increasing its market cap along with further more tv volumes for bajaj electronics. Both these go hand in hand in a positive feedback loop making it unmatchable elsewhere. Last year they started doing this for other appliances too other than tvs. Nothing is on paper though, back of the envelope calculation is what you get and discounts are offset by cashbacks so bill remains high etc.

Similar phenomenon is hard to replicate elsewhere but most metros comes close to that. The lowest selling price though has been set by the bajaj combo for 3-4 years in a row now in all india basis.

People of hyderabad have mostly resorted to shelf tv purchase decision till around diwali timeframe and visit bajaj for the best of offers.

Last year, vijay sales barely matched the price in hyderabad though owing to competetion, not a single rupee less. In other places they approached but did not match the price as I remember.

This is like zomato and swiggy giving the hugely debated 50% off offers partly in losses and partly in the expense of the restaurants to gain market share.

How long it will sustain is anybody's guess. But as long as it exists, its party time in hyderabad.
I know, studs in bangalore showrooms are happy to drive you away when you try negotiating. Croma and RD have been the worst here, no Vijay Sales or Bajaj here either. Only resorts are Girias and Pai and i have never seen them stoop so low. Ezone in past was good in bangalore but now, I don't know. Hence when people say Diwali, I say show me the fireworks. Let's hope this year we get something too either offline or on BBD flipkart(tho online pricing is always way steeper)

I know, studs in bangalore showrooms are happy to drive you away when you try negotiating. Croma and RD have been the worst here, no Vijay Sales or Bajaj here either. Only resorts are Girias and Pai and i have never seen them stoop so low. Ezone in past was good in bangalore but now, I don't know. Hence when people say Diwali, I say show me the fireworks. Let's hope this year we get something too either offline or on BBD flipkart(tho online pricing is always way steeper)
Croma prices are pan india and they never come down. They even vanish when you bring up the prospects of discounts.

They have a habit of opening stores next to bajaj or within a 100m in hyderabad for whatever reason.

It is funny how the salesperson mentions a price 50-60% more than bajaj effective price and says wait till the diwali day it might come down in dry hopes of bajaj selling out inventory and we are left with croma closer to diwali.

Whoever is buying tvs from croma must be smoking something or is an employee or his relative.

On the positive side you can have peaceful demoes with tvs placed alongside each other without the crowd and commotion next door.

Croma prices are pan india and they never come down. They even vanish when you bring up the prospects of discounts.

They have a habit of opening stores next to bajaj or within a 100m in hyderabad for whatever reason.

It is funny how the salesperson mentions a price 50-60% more than bajaj effective price and says wait till the diwali day it might come down in dry hopes of bajaj selling out inventory and we are left with croma closer to diwali.

Whoever is buying tvs from croma must be smoking something or is an employee or his relative.

On the positive side you can have peaceful demoes with tvs placed alongside each other without the crowd and commotion next door.
I got a great discount pulled off from Croma though. A LG CX at 1.92 during no festive season time (April 21). My earlier purchase, a Sony tv which was bought from them got repaired next month and even though they don't honour such requests after delivery, they empathised with me and their Chennai inventory manager Mr. Ramesh called me personally and I took this opportunity to build a rapport with him. This was during December jan 20/21 season. A good three months later I used his name to bargain a deal for initially BX. Then I pushed the deal to CX as the sales manager was put into pressure as Inventory manager recommended it. I got a nokia cell phone worth Rs.2000 also without me asking. But the Sony purchase was a nightmare
1) TV was sold for 2.12 lakhs - the very next day it was reduced to 1.89 lakhs.
2) Was promised a Sony wireless BT headset free however I had to follow up for n number of times before I got it.
3) They did not offer me even a seat, neither a cold drink or answer my queries courteously and Ramesh felt sorry for such arrogant treatment - so I think I was offered a placade or a solace for bad earlier experience or a levy I think.

I fully agree, @Cuber2113 was very excited looking at their fake postings. But the moment you call them they even deny the prices on their own website. Croma is Crap indeed but yes demos are good in these stores, altho my nearby croma fails even in this regard. And the extended warranty prices quoted by them, way higher than shops very next door too.

Gotcha, if C1 is available for around 1.4L during Diwali, then pull the trigger. From whatever I read, it's worth the extra 20K.

Edit:- typo

I walked into LG showroom yesterday as it was right next to my car wash and checked out the tv. I was quoted a special Ganesh festival offer price of 1.56l with additional 13k discount for hdfc or icici credit card which would make it around 1.43l.

I walked into LG showroom yesterday as it was right next to my car wash and checked out the tv. I was quoted a special Ganesh festival offer price of 1.56l with additional 13k discount for hdfc or icici credit card which would make it around 1.43l.
Is it for 55 or 65 bro?

I have asked bharat electronic about group buy. I asked him how many quanitites he can get hands on (only fresh peice) , he said , he will make a direct enquiry to company.

So anyone interested in getting CX 65 ? in tamilnadu ? Please Respond.

I need the number to negotiate the amount.

I have asked bharat electronic about group buy. I asked him how many quanitites he can get hands on (only fresh peice) , he said , he will make a direct enquiry to company.

So anyone interested in getting CX 65 ? in tamilnadu ? Please Respond.

I need the number to negotiate the amount.
Send a pm to Paul Joseph and see if from last year someone wants it who missed out last year.

Back