LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

This I'm not sure of. Is the soundbar sold separately?
Oh, Yes. This is a highend 3.1 GX soundbar with all the paraphernalia of Dolby etc, MRP at 69K.
I have almost closed deal on GX 65 without this soundbar. With 3 years LG and 2 Yrs external warranty, likely to close south of 2.1L.

From what I understood, CX-65 supply is tight; BX - 65 huge inventory. Expect good discounts on this model.
GX is on order only, but pricing is negotiable

Oh, Yes. This is a highend 3.1 GX soundbar with all the paraphernalia of Dolby etc, MRP at 69K.
I have almost closed deal on GX 65 without this soundbar. With 3 years LG and 2 Yrs external warranty, likely to close south of 2.1L.

From what I understood, CX-65 supply is tight; BX - 65 huge inventory. Expect good discounts on this model.
GX is on order only, but pricing is negotiable
That's a great price for the GX. And yes, they do have a lot of BXs which the salesman said they had procured last Diwali and need to get sold off. He was against the CX which suggested they had very low inventory of them.
But lowest he would go for the BX was 1.9 with another 9k credit card cashback so I didn't buy it finally. Went with a Sony FALD instead and will put the rest of the money for a new gen console when I can snag one.

Great Eastern is not revealing prices. Will send someone to find at store. However, he indicated greater than 2lakh for CX 65. New model will be coming in a month or more.

Great Eastern is not revealing prices. Will send someone to find at store. However, he indicated greater than 2lakh for CX 65. New model will be coming in a month or more.
No one will, over the phone. Yes, CX will be north of 2L. In fact, one can negotiate GX with a very small markup over CX.

I'm also looking at buying the CX 55 inch in Chennai. Have you found out any retailers?
Parrys corner is good for repairs or small priced use and throw electronics. They also smuggle electronics from the eastern countries and sell items without warranty. There are some genuine dealers but not so easy to find them. Go on a day visit and see for yourself. But then in Croma Annanagar u get real good bargains - contact Dharani, (Croma)@ 8667681304. Also Paul Joseph this forum regular who has a group buy community can also help. You can watsapp him.

No one will, over the phone. Yes, CX will be north of 2L. In fact, one can negotiate GX with a very small markup over CX.
Everyone I contacted in Bangalore for buying my TV, Projector and AVR negotiated over the phone and delivered to my house. I hate stepping out especially during Covid.

Most likely the dealer or shop is acting up as they know there is a shortage because of Covid. My suggestion would be to let Covid cool down and then buy, you will see the "Bhaav khana" pre-90s attitude of these shops going away very very quickly.

Looking for LG cx in Bangalore for my ps5.
Dealer gave a prices of 55 inch
7 k cashback
6k tv exchange
Some vouchers for Amazon prime
This is a higher price range. You should look for 1.22 plus cashback. Exchange price for old TV - what model and screen size? If it is unfair exchange price sell it in olx.

I called the LG dealer again. He said the last stock in Bangalore came in jan.so every thing below 1.3 would be display piece. Also, the c1 panel may be coming in a month. Most likely it would be more expensive than cx .

Any suggestions?

In Tatacliq 55" BX was listed 1.17lakhs cashbacks not accounted for. So easily less than 1.15 lakhs and if no cost emi trick works it would come close to a lakh. I strongly advice to go for BX if the price difference is atleast 20k between CX and Bx.

Everyone I contacted in Bangalore for buying my TV, Projector and AVR negotiated over the phone and delivered to my house. I hate stepping out especially during Covid.

Most likely the dealer or shop is acting up as they know there is a shortage because of Covid. My suggestion would be to let Covid cool down and then buy, you will see the "Bhaav khana" pre-90s attitude of these shops going away very very quickly.
Depends on city, lockdown intensity, and the need of the dealer.
Great Eastern, Alambag, Lucknow, does offer a very competitive pricing. Hence not willing to reveal over phone.
At the same time, other stores and dealers in other cities might respond differently.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back