LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

LG is offering 9k cashback on oled TV purchase after 90 days. This cashback is applicable only on 6months No cost emi. I wanted to know if I apply the No cost emi hack and close the loan amount will I still be getting the cashback after 3 months? The interest amount is 9k and if I get 9k cashback along with 7.5k diners black points the effective price becomes 25k less.
Initially on phone i too was told only about the 6 month no cost emi. But in the showroom, the manager consulted a printout and told me about the 24 month emi with interest at around 80 rupees per month. Total outgo including gst and interest was adding just a total of 2000 to the base price of 2 lakhs for the 65" cx , across 24 months. No downpayment. And if i had made the full amount of 2 lakhs, no further discount was their. Its a interest free loan of 2 lakhs
Speak to the seller again.

@Maint1234 Yes only for 6m NCE it will be interest free and if I want to take 24m emi then charges will be involved approx 2k.

@lightgamer For emi transactions we won't be getting any points. We will get points all at once on the initial total amount before it get converted to emi.

I am hoping if cashback appears before 90days then I blindly close the loan else after 3 months.

@lightgamer For emi transactions we won't be getting any points. We will get points all at once on the initial total amount before it get converted to emi.
Ah, that's great. So we can cancel the EMI after a couple days without any loss of points.

For CX-65, am getting an offer of 2.02L with 3 years comprehensive and 2 additional years of warranty. So 5 years locked in!
On top of it, LG is offering coupons worth 35K (Prime, Sony LIV, Cure Fit, and many more). Well, not everything is of use, but the value is slightly more than zero.
If I get this financed via Bajaj, will get 1 EMI waiver (~11K). So final cost ~1.91L.

How does this look?

For CX-65, am getting an offer of 2.02L with 3 years comprehensive and 2 additional years of warranty. So 5 years locked in!
On top of it, LG is offering coupons worth 35K (Prime, Sony LIV, Cure Fit, and many more). Well, not everything is of use, but the value is slightly more than zero.
If I get this financed via Bajaj, will get 1 EMI waiver (~11K). So final cost ~1.91L.

How does this look?
Great offer! Go for it.

How does this look?
Excellent offer. As we approach the holiday season and the newer lg TV's are released , expect more such offers.
Its a beautiful tv for the long term. I disagree with buyers here going for larger TV's from relatively new Chinese brands . Why spend even a lakh on a tv if you are not assured a much better pq ; and if it conks off , what support can you expect from these brands.
The 35000 worth of coupons sounds interesting. Why term value slightly more than zero ?
Also is bajaj financing at no cost emi ?

Excellent offer. As we approach the holiday season and the newer lg TV's are released , expect more such offers.
Its a beautiful tv for the long term. I disagree with buyers here going for larger TV's from relatively new Chinese brands . Why spend even a lakh on a tv if you are not assured a much better pq ; and if it conks off , what support can you expect from these brands.
The 35000 worth of coupons sounds interesting. Why term value slightly more than zero ?
Also is bajaj financing at no cost emi ?
Thanks!
I will get the finance details today. Most likely this is a zero cost emi offer--15/4 as they say, wherein one needs to upfront pay 4 months emi, and then the remaining is split in 15 EMI's, out of which one is waived off.

The 35K coupon is offered to those who 'book' the TV and the bill is then made 2-3 days later and TV delivered on 4th-7th day. Despite this, the offer to me is more notional as it contains free access for one year to 'Amazon Prime', 'Sony Liv', 'ZEE 5', and other digital memberships including some pharmacy, gym etc. Hence, am not adding any notional value to my purchase price.

Will share more details as I visit the store and dig deeper.

Thank you all for your support and guidance.

Thanks!
I will get the finance details today. Most likely this is a zero cost emi offer--15/4 as they say, wherein one needs to upfront pay 4 months emi, and then the remaining is split in 15 EMI's, out of which one is waived off.

The 35K coupon is offered to those who 'book' the TV and the bill is then made 2-3 days later and TV delivered on 4th-7th day. Despite this, the offer to me is more notional as it contains free access for one year to 'Amazon Prime', 'Sony Liv', 'ZEE 5', and other digital memberships including some pharmacy, gym etc. Hence, am not adding any notional value to my purchase price.

Thank you all for your support and guidance.
Be careful as they might spring a delivery cost at the last moment , like happened with me. Though it was just 1000 rupees, it was brought up when i was halfway to the door. Negotiate a free delivery or a low cost delivery. I stay in a relatively small city where maxm distances tend to be within 5 to 6 kms .

Can you tell me in which shop you for this offer? Is it in Lucknow?
Thanks!

Thank you all for your support an

Does any one knows when C1 is coming in India? I am planning to buy cx, not sure should I wait of pull the trigger

Does any one knows when C1 is coming in India? I am planning to buy cx, not sure should I wait of pull the trigger
They're still trying to get rid of BX and CXs to make space for the C1/B1/G1. Should be August or September probably, based on how the unlocks over the country happen.

How much the 65" GX is going for? also is the table top feet available here too?

Thanks.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back