LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

I am looking at buying a 55 CX in chennai .Enquired at Croma, they don't have any 55 inch stocks left from the last year models and the online price is very high at 1.35. Is it still possible to get one at a good price now?

As of now i have a store dealer who is ready to get CX 65/55 , but he is currently asking for the number .

So anyone willing to get CX now , reply or pm me. (within tamilnadu possibly)

I have told the dealer that i will update him on friday on the number of potential buy for CX.

As of now i have a store dealer who is ready to get CX 65/55 , but he is currently asking for the number .

So anyone willing to get CX now , reply or pm me. (within tamilnadu possibly)

I have told the dealer that i will update him on friday on the number of potential buy for CX.
Hyderabad Naveen if possible :)

guys i am out of station for a day or two.. so please post your replies here , i might not be able to DM . We have got till friday to update him. Thanks.

Once the number is arrived , we can negotiate price . If it goes through well and good , or we can continue to hunt for C1 for deepavali.

Is it for 55 or 65 bro?
I think it was 55" not sure it was long back. I am confused because I remember also seeing a 65" possibly the newer C1 model as well. Sorry I logged in after long time... 49" was quoted at 1.1lacs.

cautionary tale for everyone buying on so called zero emi with offers, etc.
I bought my cx 65 in may last year 2021.
I was told by the dealer that total ownership cost would be 2.025 lakhs , for a 24 month emi , including all interests everything.
I used my hdfc card and they sent me a loan breakup , with principal and interest clearly mentioned in a table for the 24 months.
But the tricky part was that it was mentioned 'excluding 18 % gst".
Being a technical guy and a financial fool , i didnt confirm what my actual outflow would be , as the interest total is not given in the chart. just trusted the dealer.
So it seems total cost of ownership is 2.09 lakhs , 6500 more than the figure the dealer had repeatedly told me orally.
Now i doubt i can do anything about this excess amount since i have just calculated it yesterday.
Still a good deal since payment is across 24 months but leaves a sour taste.
Buyer beware of sweet talking shopkeepers.
I remember someone had remarked here not to forget the gst , but it made no impression at that time.
ps- i had negotiated a price of 2 lakhs - full payment- for the tv and was convinced to go for the 0 % emi by the dealer , since the interest was negligible across 24 months.

Last edited:
cautionary tale for everyone buying on so called zero emi with offers, etc.
I bought my cx 65 in may last year 2021.
I was told by the dealer that total ownership cost would be 2.025 lakhs , for a 24 month emi , including all interests everything.
I used my hdfc card and they sent me a loan breakup , with principal and interest clearly mentioned in a table for the 24 months.
But the tricky part was that it was mentioned 'excluding 18 % gst".
Being a technical guy and a financial fool , i didnt confirm what my actual outflow would be , as the interest total is not given in the chart. just trusted the dealer.
So it seems total cost of ownership is 2.09 lakhs , 6500 more than the figure the dealer had repeatedly told me orally.
Now i doubt i can do anything about this excess amount since i have just calculated it yesterday.
Still a good deal since payment is across 24 months but leaves a sour taste.
Buyer beware of sweet talking shopkeepers.
I remember someone had remarked here not to forget the gst , but it made no impression at that time.
ps- i had negotiated a price of 2 lakhs - full payment- for the tv and was convinced to go for the 0 % emi by the dealer , since the interest was negligible across 24 months.
You can just close the loan by calling HDFC a couple months after getting the TV. The interest will be very low and hence the GST on that will also be very low.

Also this is still better than outright buying it. Since it’s a linear outflow you’ll get 1 year of return on your 2 lakhs which you can invest. Even a basic FD will give you 13-14k interest on 2 lakhs.

So getting a zero cost EMI is better either way.

You can just close the loan by calling HDFC a couple months after getting the TV. The interest will be very low and hence the GST on that will also be very low.

Also this is still better than outright buying it. Since it’s a linear outflow you’ll get 1 year of return on your 2 lakhs which you can invest. Even a basic FD will give you 13-14k interest on 2 lakhs.

So getting a zero cost EMI is better either way.
On a separate note, please avoid FD like the plague :)

finally ordered a soundbar for the cx 65 after a year.
Samsung q600a 3.1.2 , 360 watts , from croma.
after discounts and some vouchers, Rs 15400.
This is supposed to be better than the sonos beam gen 1 as per rtings.
Without discounts its 21450 in croma , and 30k in flipkart and 27k in Amazon.
Strangely some sites show the watts as 360 while some as 300 ?

Samsung soundbars are the best value in India. Samsung actually prices them lower in India than in US while other brands price at 40-50% higher.

How did you get that price? Showing 26999. Looking to buy 1 too

How did you get that price? Showing 26999. Looking to buy 1 too
increased to 24k . use a icici credit card to get a 2000 discount. they give a 500 instant discount too.

21.5 k in tatacliq.

Croma will drop its price again. Its a pattern with them.
I had Amazon points for 4000 , which I converted to a croma voucher.
And with the 2000 icici discount, came to 15400.

installed the soundbar yesterday on the tv stand by myself and the Samsung guy came today to install it , though croma had no installation in its terms.
The guy raised the connected soundbar from the bottom of the tv to the top while music was playing and the sound profile totally changed.
The difference was quite surprising for me.
These soundbars are not meant for tv stands and should be mounted on top of the tv on the wall for the best effect.
Or maybe its for just this particular soundbar.

Can you suggest which one is better soundbar q600a vs a670
and one more thing i have bookshelf speaker and by comparing the sound against soundbar i am not impressed is my ears working right or there is no point in purchasing soundbar

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back