LG OLED CX55/65 Buying Group Thread (for all locations across India)

Is the PQ of CX better than C9?
getting display unit c9 2.5k hours used, mint condition @ 1.05 lac plus C B is 7k + 3 years lg warranty.

But when I watched CX, the PQ was much better than C9, not sure if they had calabrated the C9 properly.

Anybody compared c9 vs cx PQ found similar results?

Also got a quote for CX55 for 1.40 lac plus CB 7.5k, effective price 1.32 lac.. the seller might lower another 2-5 k... Is it a good buy for CX55?

Is the PQ of CX better than C9?
getting display unit c9 2.5k hours used, mint condition @ 1.05 lac plus C B is 7k + 3 years lg warranty.

But when I watched CX, the PQ was much better than C9, not sure if they had calabrated the C9 properly.

Anybody compared c9 vs cx PQ found similar results?
Would highly suggest against getting an OLED that has already been used for 2500 hours specially a display unit that usually has brightness maxed out to entice as many customers as possible.

Need a 65" for main hall which resides at higher floor(13th floor) where the room is heavily lit with sunlight during the day time which is better OLED or QLED.
I am planning to buy 65" can someone guide me here?
what is approx price of CX 65 and samsung Qled in Hyderabad.

Cashback is over and above 1.72L and would be around 5K.
I haven’t made the purchase yet. Got the info from store where I make regular purchases.

>>
Any Mumbai folks interested?

Got this price and offer about an hour back :)
Hope you get similar or better pricing.
I'm in the market for a 65 C9 myself. Would Croma consider an improved offer if I simultaneously booked one at Croma Lucknow ?
@shaiju_o_thomas could you please speak to their Store Manager and explore ?
I am personally ready to wait till Diwali but even then, around 1.70 now (minus some cash back) would be an irresistible offer for a 65 C9.

Anyone else from other cities in the fray for a joint purchase from Croma ???

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back